“Low down dirty shame”

Add it.
Subway
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped here on our way back from CO for a healthier option. We got in line and was promptly informed that their truck had not been by to drop off new supplies. It's Tues at 1230pm, but whatever, not the employees fault. Not much to choose from for sandwich toppings (out of olives, pickles...etc) Could not do a chopped salad since they were almost out of lettuce. Staff was friendly and apologetic. We got our food and tried to find a clean table, which was difficult because most of the tables looked as if they had not been wiped down or swept under in a while. Lots of flies buzzing around inside. The bathrooms were gross. Wish I would have read the reviews before stopping here to save my time and money as it appears to be a common theme. Go somewhere else in town or just keep driving on I-70.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 24 May 2017

This Subway is always out of everything. I have ordered platters and they had forgot my order. Very frustrating. Employee turnover is very high.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

We had the misfortune to stop here on our way to the Colorado mountains. There is simply nothing good to say. Rude employees who clearly didn't want to be there. Our daughter in law asked a question for our young grandson and was answered rudely without even acknowledging or looking at either of them.
Poor service is an understatement. People came in holding their dogs. Not service animals. And plural. Dogs.
Seriously, the worst Subway we've ever encountered.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 8 November 2016

We had lunch at Subway. My husband, myself and two five year olds. We ordered the special sandwich of the day and the two kids each had a sandwich, chips and a drink all for under $20,00

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

We stopped at this subway at 10:30 am and the young man working was super! He engaged with the customers and stay focused on the job at hand. He interacted with every customer on a positive and personal level. Our sandwich was great but our service was even better. Good job.

Date of visit: September 2016