New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Moore, OK
“Great Find in a small town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2011

We stumbled upon Buffalo Bar and Grill while driving from Colorado Springs toward Leadville. The food was excellent, the service was excellent, and the owner and staff were very friendly. The quality of the food is what you would expect from a higher in restaurant in a big city..

• Visited May 2011

Fair Grove MO
“Would you like to see a menu? Our prices are kind of high.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2011

As we entered the restaurant, I was asked if I wanted to see a menu because, " the menu is limited and the prices are kind of high". I understand we had just come from a whitewater rafting trip and looked like drowned tourists, but how insulting was that.! The menu variety was poor as was the food taste. The service was inattentive.. mostly because they had gotten busier than anticipated and the servers were swamped. We actually visited in July 2010, been to the area several times since and would not return.

• Visited October 2010
Saint Louis
“Food is fine, not many choices for dinner in BV”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2011

This is the second time we've eaten here. Menu is mostly burgers and quesadillas. A few other items such as a steak or two and fish and chips. Fried appitizers as well. See alot of tourist groups in here and the local knitting club meets here as well. It's okay but nothing to write home about. If you have kids bring something for them to do - no kids activities provided as in some other restaurants and I also recommend a cup with a lid. The server brought our son a huge glass with no lid - I was amazed nothing was spilled.

• Visited September 2011
Pueblo, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"tourist's not welcome"”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2011

I was excited to be there for a short time. The place is nice from the outside. The lounge has quite a few tv's with various sports on ,there was a young lady playing guitar and singing pretty well and the prices were reasonable. There's were it ended. The service was terrible. I had to ask to be helped three times. When the food came, it was horrible. How's this for overcooked? My order of ribs was so dry and old that I couldn't even tell where the meat ended and the bone began. I actually ended up with a mouth full of powdered bone in my mouth. The baked potato was so old, my son couldn't eat it. (Onion rings were pretty good). I would have sent it all back but out waitress was so busy b.s.ing with another table that we ready to go. I called another lady to our table because she was very nice when we got there. She was one of the owners (turns out, the terrible waitress is another one. A sister I suspect). At first, I very politely told here that the service was poor. She proceeded to make excuses about how busy they were (I've worked in many restaraunts and for the staff on hand, busy they weren't), and how sociallizing with the locals is more important than tourists. I asked her about "customers coming first" and she said that doesn't apply to tourists that "will never be here again". hmmmm....interesting concept. I kept my cool through about ten minutes of this before I paid my bill (she did deduct one of the two bbq crumbles, that was nice), tipped the singer and left. My son forgot his phone on the table and went back in to get it. They were still bad mouthing us. I guess I should have expected it.
I guess my warning would be for all "tourists". The good food and service is reserved for the "locals". Keep your belly full and your trip sane but eating somewhere else.

• Visited September 2011
Colorado
“Best Food in Town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2011

We love everything about this restaurant. Holly & Laura are wonderful hosts. The food is excellent. They even called to find us a place to spend the night. What more can you ask for?

• Visited August 2011