All reviews gift shop breakfast room no elevator nice hotel hot breakfast clean rooms great place to stay in town pool and hot tub breakfast was excellent would stay here again waffles coffee bar next morning stayed two nights bed was comfortable princeton hot springs
Reviewed 23 September 2012

Request an upstairs room away from stairs, traffic etc. for quiet comfort. We enjoyed the place and would stay again.

All services; wifi, cell phone service etc. were fine.

The free breakfast was well served and included many hot and cold choices.

Drive the local mountain roads for spectacular views and take your camera.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2012

Our second stay here at Best Western, Buena Vista, and better even that our first stay last year. I think the rooms had been decorated. They were really clean and fresh. The view from the front of this hotel is wonderful . It looks across to the Collegiate Mountains and they look so pretty.
Breakfast was excellent as was the service at reception.
There is a very nice good sized pool as well.
Even though this hotel is on the main road it is surprisingly quiet

It was a great stopover . Would highly recommend this hotel .

Room tip: ask for a room at the front overlooking the mountains.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2012 via mobile

I was very pleasantly surprised by this hotel. It is simple. It co y and has nice touches, like robes and slippers, glasses for drinking and ceramic coffee cups. I will certainly stay here the next time I'm in BV.

Reviewed 13 September 2012

We were passing through and found the Best Western in Buena Vista.

I'm sure it isn't the cheapest place in town but it is clean with a nice fitness center and nice staff.

We checked in late and were given a room near the far end of the building which was good so we weren't disturbing other guests and didn't have to walk far. The check in staff was nice and personable.

Our room was clean and typical for a Best Western.

What I really liked was the fitness center. They had a good mix of equipment and free weights.

My wife liked the pool and swam while I got a good workout in.

Buena Vista is beautiful and it was a good stay there. I would definitely recommend the Best Western again.

Room tip: Rooms facing the road have a great view of the mountains.
Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2012 via mobile

After driving through the mountain passes from Ouray we arrived tired & hungry.After looking through a binder with some of the local restaurants I asked the front desk gentleman his opinion of a place called Quincys(That review is next.).Our room was clean,spacious & comfortable.The staff was friendly & knowledgeable about the local eateries.Buena Vista has a winner in this Best Western!