“Always Delicious”

Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Our Thai & Sushi restaurant is located in downtown Buena Vista, CO, surrounded by the beautiful Collegiate Peaks and the active Arkansas River.
Reviewed 6 March 2018

Great Asian fusion choices, always top notch. My friends enjoyed the sushi, I had a spicy dish with beef and vegetables. Call for a table on weekends, especially for a group.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

This place is small and really fills up in the summer. You need reservations most weekends in the summer and during the week. If you have to wait, the wait is worth it.

The winter is our off season so you usually can get seated right away. We live in the area so we have been there often. Everything my wife and I have had is excellent. Without a doubt, this is the best place in BV.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

It is really tough to get in here. It is a tiny little place but charming and nice. We had tried a few times and finally got a reservation. Heard from several folks it was really good so we had pretty high expectations.
Service was great, waitress was really friendly, prompt, and genuine.
Food was really good, I think I was frustrated at what we paid though. I got a coconut curry dish which was tasty but costs about $18 and generally that dish of that quality is about $8-$10 at many good Thai restaurants.
The food and service really is good, just not a great value so if you are value-driven like I am, you will be disappointed.

1  Thank zachariahtimothy
Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

Delicious meal with fresh sushi and tasty entrees. We tried the specialty roll as an appetizer and then shared two entrees family style. The beef broccoli with udon noodles was delicious! For dessert we tried the citrus terrine, a refreshing finish to the meal. Reasonably priced and obviously very popular with the locals.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

They offer a great selection of Asian Foods and a full service bar. A friendly place with good Asian Foods, friendly staff, and good location on Main St.