“Sister weekend!”

Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Our Thai & Sushi restaurant is located in downtown Buena Vista, CO, surrounded by the beautiful Collegiate Peaks and the active Arkansas River.
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Great drinks pre and super friendly bar service...entrees fresh (local veggies) and delish! Cheers Charlie!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

The staff highly recommends making a reservation ahead of time due to high demand and limited seating. Reservations are easy enough; call the number, leave a message outlining your needs with a call back number. The staff will call you back that afternoon between 4-5 pm. I got a same evening reservation.

First off, since there is very limited seating due to space, it can get quite loud. We were seated at the bar (2), and there were a group of 8 grouped behind us. I had to start drinking first to dull the shrill squawking from some of the group. Which proved to be the right thing, since the bartender knows his business and the beers were quite good. My partner highly recommends the martinis. For diner that evening I had the chicken adobo (awesome choice) and my partner had the sushi. I can't recall the exact rolls, however she did say they were all excellent.

If you're in the area and need your Asian fix, the Asian palate will do. It's menu isn't quite as extensive as some places in bigger areas, but for BV it does the job!

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

We had great sushi and sale, and green tea ice cream as dessert. The service is very casual and cheery, and they all kick in to assist each other in an organized way. Next time we're going to try the curry or Thai noodles. Good food and food service....highly recommend!

Reviewed 27 August 2017

Fresh, tasty sushi. We really enjoyed our meal. Drinks very good also we sat at bar - bartended pretty cool. Atmosphere really comfortable & cool. Easy parking & walking distance to other shops, music venues

Reviewed 8 August 2017

If you go to Buena Vista and do not go to The Asian Palate, you are missing out. I've lived on both coasts and the sushi here is so fresh and tasty that it boggles my mind. They have Pad Thai and other dishes, but why bother when the sushi is so doggone good.