This was the only place we could find for a quick 2 night trip to Breckenridge during the peak of the spring break season. I understand now why so many Park Meadows units were available. I'm fine with it being no frills and small. Our room (3D) was clean, with a new bed and new couch. What I did not expect was walls that were so thin that you could hear conversations in adjacent rooms, as though the people were standing in your own room. People walking in the rooms above us sounded like thundering elephants. We could even hear such little things as unzipping of the suitcase and programming the microwave in the room above us. That was fun a 1:30am and 5:30am. It is really over the top how little sound protection this building has from room to room. My husband is a light sleeper while I am not. But neither of us got any sleep last night in this crazy condo. So rather than stay the additional night that we've already paid for, we drove home. If you decide to stay here, beware: you will want to bring earplugs. (P.S. the wireless connection does not work.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Meadows Lodge is Breckenridge's most affordable yet convenient lodging alternative. Ski in on the Four O'Clock Ski Run and walk 1 block to the Breckenridge 'Free Ride' Shuttle Stop for a short ride to the base of Peaks 7 and 8. An easy 3 block walk to Historic Main Street, you are minutes from the center of everything Breckenridge has to offer. In the shared lobby area you will find a huge open gas fireplace with ample seating making it a great place for socializing, quite reading time or having a relaxing moment. Enjoy a game of pool, ping pong or foosball in the game area or relax those muscles after a hard day of skiing in one of the two large outdoor on site hot tubs. Other amenities include laundry facilities, soda/snack dispenser, ice machine, community gas grill and picnic tables, community office area with access to free WiFi (also available in all units), a large meeting area , and individual ski lockers for each unit for ski and snowboard storage. Exterior renovation completed 2010. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Park Meadows Lodge Breckenridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Meadows Lodge Breckenridge Hotel Breckenridge
- Park Meadows Hotel Breckenridge