DoubleTree by Hilton Breckenridge(Breckenridge)(Great Value!)
US$196
US$143
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

US$353
US$336
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$378/night.

The Lodge at Breckenridge(Breckenridge)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$204
US$174
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$201/night.

Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center(Breckenridge)(Great Value!)
US$254
US$194
  • Pool
Crystal Peak Lodge(Breckenridge)
US$292
US$263
Travelocity
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$310/night.

US$341
US$302
Skiway Lodge(Breckenridge)(Great Value!)
US$134
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

The Bivvi Hostel(Breckenridge)(Great Value!)
US$179
Breck Inn(Breckenridge)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$156
All reviewspool tableski countryping pongnice fireplacesmall kitchenettewould stay here againshort walkfull kitchenlodgingskiinglodgebedroomtubsshuttleyardsgearfurniture
Reviewed 24 November 2014

My girlfriend and I stayed her after snowboarding in Keystone (which is only 30 mins drive away) and on our way to Buena Vista. We got condo 4D.
Check-in is in a separate building and was a simple, easy process with friendly folks. The room itself was everything you can expect for a no-frills type place. Comfortable beds, OK shower, and enough space for the two of us comfortably. They do have a free shuttle to take you onto Main St which was great. Also, they have coupons for a free flight of beers from Breckenridge Brewery.. highly recommend that! It is also walking distance to Main Street which made it great, logistically.
We were probably 1 of two couples staying there the night so the lobby and all was not in use (ie: fireplace not lit) and it made it a bit eery but other than that, it was a great place for our one night stop over. They say they have free wi-fi but the bandwidth is so bad I would not bank on it.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank John S
Reviewed 14 November 2014

... but not quite. A fairly small "condo" with a combined living/dining room (one sofa, one dining table and a nice sized flat-screen TV), a small walk-through kitchen, small bathroom and bedroom. We had a queen bed and one night stand and maybe a couple feet on each side of the bed, plus a dresser and a small closet, half of which was filled with blankets, extra pillows, etc. The room smelled strongly of whatever detergent they use, but open windows helped with that. The thermostat was "low/med/high" instead of temperature (baseboard heat). We both loved the location - right next to the creek and very close to town. The customer service was not to be beat - they called us before our trip to let us know the ski resort was not opening as planned in case we wanted a credit, then the day of arrival around noon called to say the room was ready if we wanted to check in early. The upstairs lobby and hot tubs were closed for whatever reason. If we were skiing I would have probably felt claustrophobic with all the coats and clothing and whatnot. There wasn't much room to put things out of the way. Outside there are cabinets in which to put your skis and poles and perhaps boots. I wouldn't come here again but my husband said he would. (One of us would have to cave.)

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sandy K
Reviewed 6 October 2014

Booking was fine, we used Hotels.com and the lodge company contacted us immediately. Check in is not at the place, you have to go to the Main St to check in but they called me earlier to say I could get into the room earlier which was great. Location couldn't be better: 2 blocks from town so we walked there with no problems. Condo has a couple of hot tubs but we did not use them. The room 7C has been updated and it had everything you needed. My only complain is that the bed is too soft for my taste but some people may like it. Room is also quite small; for a couple it's ok but if you have more people it will be very tight.

Room Tip: Ask for an updated room and overlooking the creek
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

While my stay was not horrible because of customer service. If they do one thing correct it is treat the guest with respect and work with them until they reach a understanding. The biggest complaints I have are with the rooms. They are slightly outdated and 1B looked like some one just left there right before I moved my stuff in for the night. As soon as stuff became noticeable we immediately called the office and got our room changed although inconvenient it was a much better solution than I thought they were going to give. The mattresses are a little stiff for me but at least the bed was clean. Customer service was great now if they can make the place match the attitudes of the employees it would be an amazing place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 26 May 2014

This was the 4th or 5th time staying in 1C. It's a great deal with every amenity needed. The bed is comfortable, the shower is hot and having the kitchen is very convenient! It's a great budget friendly place to stay in Breckenridge!! The staff is friendly and helpful!! Some comments on here about "outdated condos" - 1C obviously has updated the entire kitchen and the bathroom vanity. All around great place to stay!! I will be back for sure!!

Room Tip: 1C has been a great experience every time I have stayed here! Nice view, right off of the stream.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo