This was the 4th or 5th time staying in 1C. It's a great deal with every amenity needed. The bed is comfortable, the shower is hot and having the kitchen is very convenient! It's a great budget friendly place to stay in Breckenridge!! The staff is friendly and helpful!! Some comments on here about "outdated condos" - 1C obviously has updated the entire kitchen and the bathroom vanity. All around great place to stay!! I will be back for sure!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Meadows Lodge is Breckenridge's most affordable yet convenient lodging alternative. Ski in on the Four O'Clock Ski Run and walk 1 block to the Breckenridge 'Free Ride' Shuttle Stop for a short ride to the base of Peaks 7 and 8. An easy 3 block walk to Historic Main Street, you are minutes from the center of everything Breckenridge has to offer. In the shared lobby area you will find a huge open gas fireplace with ample seating making it a great place for socializing, quite reading time or having a relaxing moment. Enjoy a game of pool, ping pong or foosball in the game area or relax those muscles after a hard day of skiing in one of the two large outdoor on site hot tubs. Other amenities include laundry facilities, soda/snack dispenser, ice machine, community gas grill and picnic tables, community office area with access to free WiFi (also available in all units), a large meeting area , and individual ski lockers for each unit for ski and snowboard storage. Exterior renovation completed 2010. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Park Meadows Lodge Breckenridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Meadows Lodge Breckenridge Hotel Breckenridge
- Park Meadows Hotel Breckenridge