DoubleTree by Hilton Breckenridge(Breckenridge)(Great Value!)
US$206
Fireside Inn(Breckenridge)(Great Value!)
US$166
Chalet Elevation(Breckenridge)
US$308
Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center(Breckenridge)(Great Value!)
US$196
US$145
Priceline
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

Skiway Lodge(Breckenridge)(Great Value!)
US$134
Orbitz.com
Crystal Peak Lodge(Breckenridge)
US$437
US$384
Orbitz.com
All reviewsski countryping pongnice fireplacesmall kitchenettewould stay here againlodginglodgebedroomshuttleyardsgear
Reviewed 17 July 2012

A friend and I stayed at the Park Meadows Lodge recently. We were looking for a cheap place to stay for a couple of nights so that we could spend money on dining, shopping and outdoor activities. Before visiting the hotel I read some of the reviews and was worried about what we had gotten ourselves in for. But now that I have stayed there, I feel compelled to write a review to counter all the negative ones. No its not the nicest hotel I've ever stayed in but I can't think of anything wrong with it. In addition to the amazing location about 5 minutes from the Main Street, the lodge also had clean rooms, free wifi, a working tv and a nice and cozy feel. It may not be the best decorated hotel but the 70's feel adds to the cozyness of the hotel, it feels as if you are visiting your grandparents house. Overall my friend and I were very pleased that we found this hotel and were pleased to save ourselves some money without having to give up on comfort.

Room Tip: The rooms on the top floor are quieter and the rooms on the back side have a nice view over a small creek.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
5  Thank yellowmuffin
Reviewed 6 March 2012

The location was awesome... just steps from the bus stop, and you can't beat the price.
However, you have to be willing to rough it a little depending on which room you get.

We stayed in room #7D, which looked absolutely nothing like the pictures. It is a flashback from the 70's, smells musty, has cluttered cheap furniture, and is a TINY studio. The kitchenette chairs are so rickety that they sway sideways when you sit on them (and I am petite). The bathroom has no mirror and the ceiling was covered in mold. The kitchenette is exactly as the other reviewer described it, with filthy dishware (I had to wash everything before I used it). The walls were paper thin, and the people outside who were walking back to their rooms in ski boots sounded like giants even from the 2nd floor. To it's credit, this place did have a flat screen TV. Aside from the dishes and mold on the bathroom ceiling, it was actually quite clean. I didn't have any problems with linens as some of the other reviewers mentioned; there was plenty of everything.

Personally, I didn't really have high expectations, so I didn't mind it too much. I came to ski, not sit in the room, and I would rather save money than stay in a luxurious place. It was really nice to have the kitchenette to cook in, because it saved us the expense of eating out. However, this particular unit was in pretty rough shape, so I would probably request a different unit if I came back again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Shannon53449
Reviewed 29 January 2012

so many things were broken in room 6b. these roome looked like nothing in the brochures or even online. I felt i went back into the 1980's with cheap decor. i spent many years in the military and had more room in the barracks then i did here

Room Tip: don't book at all
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Chris K
Reviewed 18 January 2012

Ok, it was cheap, but at what cost? Let me tell you. Unit # 7D. Front room blind louver rod was missing and we could not open or close blinds. Only 2 hangers in closet for coats (We had 4 people). Shower faucet was so touchy it blasted you with either icy cold or scalding hot water. No mirror in the bathroom, how can I shave?!. Kitchen sink stopper was wrong size and wouldn't fit. The under-cabinet toaster crumb door was broken and hung down, so all the crumbs from toaster fell onto counter. Stove was so severely unlevel that cooking oil in pan collected on one side. The heat control didn't work so it was either off or hot. We had to keep a window open to avoid sweating to death. Some basic things that are easy to take care of, to me shows a lack of caring on the owner's part. Won't stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank 1BigDaddy1
Reviewed 24 December 2011

Stayed here in December of '11 on a snowboarding trip. Not a lot of snow in Dec. of '11, but whatever... About Park Meadows. The location is awesome. Right off of the 4 o'clock trail off of Peak 8, but unless they've had a lot of snow, this trail is not going to be open. Early season? Don't bank on this spot being ski-in, but even if the trail's closed, it's a quick walk to the Snowflake lift. So getting up on the hill at Breck is a snap even if the 4 o'clock trail isn't open yet... Now, about the room. It's got everything you need. Full kitchen, fridge, microwave, couch, desk, little TV, a sweet post/rack thingy that you can hang your gear on. It's like a small studio apartment. Just try to stay on the top floor because if you're down below it sounds like giants are up above. Every footstep sounds big. And if you do luck out and get a room on top, just remember your neighbors below... Twin hot tubs got the job done after taking a beating on the icy hardpack. Good spot, just bring earplugs if you're down below.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo