“Awesome Customer Service”

Marriott's Mountain Valley Lodge at Breckenridge
Ranked #8 of 23 Hotels in Breckenridge
Reviewed 10 April 2017

I recently booked 8 rooms for a business ski trip and had 2 associates cancel at the last minute. Unfortunately when I booked through the reservations call line, I was not informed that there are no cancellations permitted at the rate which I booked the rooms. I called the hotel today to cancel and the front desk and manager gladly made the adjustment at no charge and gave me their names just in case we have any issues at check in.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
MarriottVacationClub, Customer Care manager at Marriott's Mountain Valley Lodge at Breckenridge, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and leave a review. We are pleased to hear our staff were able to assist you. We look forward to welcoming you.

Reviewed 29 March 2017

Check in , check out , breakfast, lounge, kindness and efficiency of staff , cleanliness of the room and bathroom,size of the room, view from the room, bedding , all to our satisfaction.
The hotel is close to everything and in particular close to the best restaurant in town.
I have very rarely enjoyed so much a stay in a hotel .

Room Tip: ask for a room with a view on the mountains
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
MarriottVacationClub, Customer Care Manager at Marriott's Mountain Valley Lodge at Breckenridge, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2017

Yves, thank you for a perfect review. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us here in Breckenridge. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back!

Reviewed 29 March 2017

great location, service was great. Room was small but clean served the purpose for a home base for skiing. My daughter and husband oved looking out at the mountain. hotel was close to town able to walk to dinner

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and the location of Marriott's Mountain Valley Lodge.

Reviewed 25 March 2017

We stayed here last year and had a wonderful time. The one bedroom villa is very spacious and well appointed. I wanted to go back to Breckenridge again this year and had read some negative reviews on this website about this Lodge so I questioned myself if we should return and had wondered to myself how it could have declined so much. We arrived last week and the villa was exactly how I remembered it. It was clean, spacious and we had a great view of the pond/pool from one balcony and the mountains from the other one. I appreciate that it is right at the end of Main Street so you can get to shopping and restaurants within walking distance and do not have to take a car as well. I love the Mountain Valley Lodge and only hope I can return again!

Stayed: March 2017
MarriottVacationClub, Customer Care Manager at Marriott's Mountain Valley Lodge at Breckenridge, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2017

Welcome back! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed another stay with us here in Breckenridge. Thank you for a perfect review and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

Fantastic place to stay! walking distance to everything. Wonderful hotel with great amenities and a cozy game room. Very clean and well-run, I will definitely stay here again next time I'm in Breckinridge.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank cgrant2708
MarriottVacationClub, Customer Care Manager at Marriott's Mountain Valley Lodge at Breckenridge, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2017

Thank you for a perfect review! We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your next visit.