DoubleTree by Hilton Breckenridge(Breckenridge)(Great Value!)
US$228
US$198
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Mountain Valley Lodge at Breckenridge(Breckenridge)(Great Value!)
US$257
US$248
Marriott
US$353
US$336
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$381/night.

Crystal Peak Lodge(Breckenridge)
US$326
US$281
Travelocity
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$316/night.

US$432
US$395
The Lodge at Breckenridge(Breckenridge)(Great Value!)
US$184
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$204/night.

Skiway Lodge(Breckenridge)(Great Value!)
US$134
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

The Bivvi Hostel(Breckenridge)(Great Value!)
US$223
Breck Inn(Breckenridge)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$156
2,110 results
All reviewscolorado suitestayed in buildingski lockersone bedroom suitethe indoor outdoor poolfree shuttlein townski schoolwood burning fireplacelocker roombit datedsmall kitchenshuttle serviceslope sidechair lifthot tubfull kitchen
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The room was old, outdated, noisy, and hot. With the loud fan running and windows open, the room was still uncomfortable for sleeping. I could hear banging in the floor above, which was annoying. The TV was very small relative to most hotels these days. At least one elevator a day was not working. Good side, the parking was free.

Room Tip: If traveling in the Spring/Summer use the humidifier.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BeaverRunResortFun, Guest Relations Manager at Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Traveler,

Thank you for your candid feedback. I am very sorry to hear that your stay at the resort was not up to par. Please note that this information has been passed on to our concerned staff. Despite this, we hope to be able to welcome you back on a return visit to Breckenridge. Thank you again traveler for your review.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My check in, was very stressful, due to uninformed staff. My stay was to be paid by the orginazation I was a part of. A staff member of the resort insisted this was not true, and demanded I come up with the money, to pay for my stay. I almost went all the way back to Denver, I sat in my car out side the resort, and made some phone calls. Got a credit card # from my organization, only to find out that a senior staff member set the front desk girl straight. Sally proceeded to check me in. Terrible way to start a conference.

Room Tip: The resort needs new mattresses
Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear raythedad,

Thank your for your candid feedback. I am sorry to hear that you weren't satisfied with the competence of our front desk team. We have sent your feedback to the personnel concerned. I apologize for this bad experience. This is very disappointing to hear, but we hope you give us another chance to make it up to you. Please let me know if you want to discuss this personally. Thank you again raythedad.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Was in town for Ride the Rockies & I accidentally booked a room with one bed & a sofa, the staff accommodated me with a room with 2 beds for my friend & I. The location is also a plus, can walk anywhere,but the shuttle service is also available,which I took advantage of,I will definitely return.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear phredd112018,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very happy to hear that our staff made your feel at home. This is really one of the things that we try to maintain in our resort. I will be sure to let our staff know how much of an impact they made on your experience. We are always pleased to be your second home when you're at the area. Thank you again phredd112018.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a great time in low season at the resort. Very friendly staff, nice suite and great amenities.The pool was heated and nice and the game room was fun for my son. Free commuter buses run very 20 minutes, so getting around by foot or bus proved fun and easy.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear jayabney,

I appreciate your positive feedback about Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center. We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can. If you're traveling to our area again soon, don't hesitate to call us. Thank you again jayabney and take care!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel and rooms were nice but many people had problems with their key cards not working and I was one of them. Lots of walking to be done in the hotel convention area. The main restaurant was closed for the season so all you had to chose from for breakfast was the expensive little market place.

Room Tip: Loved my room and being in Tower 3 that kept me from having to walk too far for the meeting.
Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Jerseygirl1313,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review. All your comments are essential to educating our staff about good and bad service. We will ensure your feedback will be given to all. Furthermore, I will personally supervise that all your concerns are addressed and that everything will be in order on your next visit. We look forward to welcoming you back then. Thank you again Jerseygirl1313.