I come out to Breck annually, this is my second year. The first year, I luckily never paid for my room and had vouchers to use at their grocery store. This year, I paid for my room myself (regular hotel room, nothing special) and it's pricey and will leave a dent in your wallet if you don't have the money before you make your reservation and while you stay here since everything in the resort is expensive.
Other than that, it's a beautiful hotel, the staff is beyond accommodating (especially since I needed handicapped accessible room and assistance), free shuttles to take you into town and back. I just wish there weren't so many elevators to take just to get your room!
I'd recommend this hotel to family or friends if they ever come out to Breckenridge, it is worth the extra money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center is located at the Base of Peak 9 in Breckenridge, Colorado. It is a ski in ski out property and it is a Homeowners Association. Each unit is individually owned. Our 4 Building structure was built over several years, with Building One opening in 1979, with the completion of Building 4 in 1984. Owners are required to maintain an above minimum Quality score to participate in the Rental Program and no two Units are identical. We encourage our guests to request a room change if they are not completely satisfied with the room they are assigned. We have limited number of pet friendly rooms and we do charge a Pet fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelClick, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Agoda, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaver Run Hotel Breckenridge
- Beaver Run Resort Breckenridge