“CASH ONLY - but good food”
Review of The Blue Moose

The Blue Moose
Ranked #26 of 170 Restaurants in Breckenridge
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Total frustration to sit down and realize it is cash only establishment. Even more frustrating to get jacked $3.50 for ATM fee onsite and who knows how much by my own bank. Service and food were both very good. Too bad my first thought upon reflection was the hassle with payment process.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

My kids had pancakes and eggs, I had French Toast, and husband had biscuits and gravy. Service was fast and food was excellent! Great start to our first day in Breckenridge!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

You will not be disappointed. As noted in the title, it reminds me of a diner my husband too me to when we went snowmobiling in the Northern Woods of Wisconsin. It has that cozy feeling and they have something on the menu for every breakfast lover. I like having sweet and savory so ordered what I think was called the French Connection - 2 eggs any style, choice of bacon or sausage and French Toast (cinnamon raison, white or whole wheat). My son had pancakes any my husband had an omelet. We were all very happy and full. I love that they onlu take cash or barter for artwork or services.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

This is a great place for breakfast - fast , great food, friendly staff. They don't take reservations, so you could easily be sitting/standing outside on the porch waiting for a table at a busy time . (8 am most days, before 10 on Saturdays. It is worth the wait. It is cash only. There is an ATM in the building if you forget that. We come every year.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Great breakfast spot. Egg bennies are a winner I had the traditional wife had the vegetarian.

Very small parking lot for about 5 cars or so. You can see peak 9 from the patio.

Enjoy