See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Awesome property. Great view of 4th of july parade in downtown. Small issue with cable was handled promptly by management. Just a simple issue. Right im the middle of downtown and 1 block away from "Blue Moose cafe" serving best eggs and pancakes you ever ate and topping off your day with the "Moose mosa"

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 January 2017

The place is super centrally located, right on main street of this very quaint and charming town. Although the place was not "roomy"; it provided just the right amount of space for the 6 of us so we wouldn't be walking over each other. It had everything we needed and Karla responded within 24 hours to aid in the minute issues when we arrived. I would strongly recommend this place for housing up to 7 people with the expectation that it's not roomy; nevertheless comfortable. We absolutely loved the fact that you just opened the door and you were right in the middle of everything; making it even more fun for the girls to go out shopping without the need of a car, and good enough for the boys to stay home watching TV. There's a grocery store right around the corner which came in very handy.
We will definitely be staying here again.
Thank you Karla for all!
Annie

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Annie L
Reviewed 4 September 2016

Overall a great rental! There are only a couple complaints I have. First, the beds are not comfortable at all unfortunately. The mattresses felt like they were the cheapest option available, very hard. I woke up with my back hurting every morning. But that may just be a preference on my part as far as mattress. Also, the neighbors next door were quite loud on occasion with their music. But overall we were satisfied with the condo. The location is awesome right on the main strip in Breckenridge which makes it convenient for walking town. The views are outstanding and it was very clean and the living area cozy and comfy. The rental company is very easy to work with and friendly. We had a great vacation!!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 17 August 2016

I am sorry to say I was not happy with the accommodations as was my other family members and friends. This building has been around at least 20 years and it has seen better days. The pictures look good, and it was clean. But there was 3 hangers for a 2 bedroom unit. No coffee or Tea just to give a nice welcome. You have to walk up in high altitude 3 levels of stairs. The beds are not very good and the pillows are rock hard. Carpet in bedrooms was filthy! Shower is old and taddy with a very old sliding door device needing replacing, but clean! If you want Views it's great but the chairs are something to be desired. Plastic and not very comfortable. The BBQ was very dirty ( a health hazard I would say) . The car park you are assigned one permit for one car but they were good enough to allow for one night an additional car. But parking fair to say is tight! So it's a good / excellent location but the place needs money spending on it! Then I would say it's really worth a second visit. But there are more places and competition, so best to get working on it!

Room Tip: Be prepared for a hike up and it's all stairs! High Altitude Beware!
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
rangeviewrentals, Manager at Range View Rentals at Tannhauser, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2018

Since this review, we have taken steps to improve on all of the complaints addressed here. We have done a complete inventory of this unit and put in necessities, such as hangers, extra pillows. In addition, the grill has been removed, the carpet has been replaced and we have added a gift basket to all arriving guests with complimentary coffee, water and snacks. We appreciate this type of feedback and are always trying to improve as a management company.

Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

I felt like I was staying in a college dorm. The electrical outlets didn't work, the bedding was less than good, the pillows were flat and uncomfortable. The street noise was annoying. I wouldn't stay here again. I feel like we could have had better lodging for what we paid.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
rangeviewrentals, Owner at Range View Rentals at Tannhauser, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2016

Many of our guests love the location because it is in the heart of Downtown, but with that sometimes comes noise. I have heard that most of the time it isn't an issue because the bedrooms actually are away from the main street and the window s face the back alley, but some are more bothered by noise than others. The electrical outlets all work, but the switches are sometimes confusing. I would have loved it if Karen had come to me for some help with this issue. I will be addressing the beds and pillows with the owners. We appreciate the feedback