All reviews bowling alley fun park billiard room living room slope side full kitchen room service steam shower murphy bed continental divide indoor pool alpine slide large balcony beautiful resort washer and dryer rental shop shuttle service
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

One Ski Hill Place is both nice and convenient to peak 7. Right on the slopes. It is clean and well maintained. Service is above average. We would go back to stay and ski. The only drawback is the grill and room service have limited hours. Breakfast is a hassle to get and start early on slopes. Only issue, otherwise I would recommend this property to other skiers.

Reviewed 28 January 2018

Location: Perfect. Truly ski in and ski out. The Ski Valets we saw the most Nate and Brock were the highlight of the stay. They knew our names I think before day 2. These guys truly provided 5 star customer service.

Rooms: Nice, we didn't have a slope side view but even looking the other way was nice. I have to say the sleeper/sofa in the room was terrible. When we weren't skiing my wife and I were doing a lot of relaxing in the room and the couch was terrible. Fully stocked in the kitchen area and otherwise every little amenity was available. Beautiful and comfortable showers and soaker tub, humidifier, etc.

Food: Iffy at best. Very minimal room service menu and a couple of times our calls to room service went to voice mail. One morning I actually left a message for room service about our breakfast order. Called back in 20 minutes to make sure they got it and they said their voicemail was locked and had no way to check it. The "Living Room" restaurant is only average and doesn't really match the resort at all. I expected a much better menu with far better wait staff for such an expensive resort.

Amenities: Great pool and indoor and outdoor hot tubs. Massages were wonderful and easy to schedule. Didn't get a chance to use the game room or movie rooms or bowling alley. The shuttle service they participate in makes it easy to go to town for virtually anything and get back easy.

Room tip: Ask for slope side view. Avoid 2nd floor across from spa/pool.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank marsh11272
Reviewed 18 January 2018

We had a good Christmas holiday at this hotel.The room was nice and big for my family. The ski slopes and ski school were right outside the hotel, so the whole family could have skiing lessons and ski when we wanted to. The lobby was decorated nicely and had a big chimney and some seats where you can get warm. The people working there were really friendly. The only problem was there wasn't a variety of foods. Otherwise it was amazing.
Reviewed by my son Alex.

Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Great staff, “good grief” pricing, and miss after miss on the small things. Stayed 9 days and we skied our hearts out. Fantastic location. The hotel is a big miss in food quality and presentation. I had it from “inside” sources that they’ve known this a while. Strange for such an expensive hotel with great staff to have such average food. The town itself has great food but be prepared to queue for the shuttle. Operationally, the hotel is a bit of a mess. Alarm clocks with the wrong time in two rooms, a restaurant on the one day I decided to have breakfast that had carpet covered in last nights food etc. and housekeeping misses. great location and with a few improvements deserves to be and could be one of the best. But the question is do they care? They know about the problems, but seem not to care about just a few easy steps to fix.

So be prepared for the pricing sticker shock without the service to go with it.

7  Thank Alan J
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

What a FABULOUS PLACE!!!!!
Our family had 4 days at Christmas to have some time away....and if you are looking for a 5 star place to get away that is full of anything and everything you could possibly want, this is the place!
It's a little pricey, but well worth the money! We will definitely be back!

Date of stay: December 2017