“Great location.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great location.”
Reviewed 16 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

We had a great experience. The condo was clean, comfortable, and well maintained. A short five minute walk to the nearest lift or to Main St. The ski Country staff were very accommodating and helpful. The VIP shuttle was a great convenience after a long day skiing.

16 Apr 2014
Hello Jack- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your rental unit and vacation. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
FL
Reviewed 14 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

A romantic getaway
14 Jan 2014
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. Why should it be anything other than ideal for you? It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
KS
Reviewed 12 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

12 Jul 2013
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate your comments and feedback , as it is how we improve as a business. I am glad to hear you found the unit clean and as advertised, that meant we did our job. Regarding the $25 cleaning fee: you booked online through a travel agent, not directly through our company. We really try to notify our guests that make reservations through other companies that there is a cleaning fee on some stays less than 3 nights but due to the lack of information provided by them to us, we cant always do that. I am sorry they did not contact you to inform you of this standard fee. We hope you enjoyed your stay enough to revisit Breck and book direct with us for your guaranteed low price! Have a great day and hope to see you again soon.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great property”
Reviewed 10 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013

This property was up to date and nicely stocked. It was a perfect size for my family (2 adults & 1 child). Provided us with everything we needed. It was a little bit of a challenge returning to the property after a day of skiing compared to properties that we have stayed in the past but the property value made up for that. Easy access to the slopes in the morning with convenience to the Snowflake lift. The town of Breckenridge is only a short walk away and the complimentary shuttle provided by Ski Country Resorts was great if you didn't feel like walking.

A romantic getaway
10 Apr 2013
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear that this unit provided the perfect accommodations for your family while on vacation. The easy and convenient location is definitely a plus for this rental and the shuttle bus was a new amenity to the business this year, so we are always glad to hear people recognizing it! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
nc
Reviewed 21 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
21 Mar 2013
Hello- Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with feedback of your stay. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the easy and convienent location of your rental home as well as the beautiful layout and space. I am also glad to hear that it could truly be your "retreat" on vacation. We appreciate your business and hope to host you on any future stays in Breckenridge!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing