“Breckenridge is an awesome place to spend your...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability

Very good - based on 11 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Breckenridge is an awesome place to spend your Spring Break!”
Reviewed 11 April 2012 for a stay in March 2012
person found this review helpful

My family goes to Breckenridge every year for Spring Break. It is always a great time. We have booked through Ski Country Resorts almost every year. Lance West condos was a great location. The condo was very conveniently located and on the shuttle route. We had an awesome time as ususal this year. I highly recommend Ski Country Resorts!

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
11 Apr 2012
Thank you for your great review! I'm glad to hear you took advantage of the free shuttle. With the stop being right outside, it can save you quite the hassle with parking.

Thanks again for your recommendation and we hope to see you back with us!

Michael Juhnke
Rooms Division Manager
Ski Country Resorts - SkiCountry.com
Florida
Reviewed 27 December 2011 for a stay in November 2011

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
27 Dec 2011
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a fantastic review for Lance's West. The location is hard to beat being close to the South end of Main as well as the lifts right there. I'm glad you took advantage of the free public transit as well.

Thanks again for tha kind words and we hope to see you back here soon!

Michael Juhnke
Rooms Division Manager
Ski Country Resorts - SkiCountry.com
KS
Reviewed 7 July 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Travelling group: Friends
7 Jul 2011
Thank you for your great review of our Lances West unit #1, it is one of our best values. We are pleased that you had a wonderful time here in Breckenridge over the 4th of July holiday!

We look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Please stay in touch with us on the web at www.skicountry.com.
“wonderfull moments”
Reviewed 9 January 2011 for a stay in December 2010

We stayed 3 nights at Lances West and we really enjoyed and intent to return.

Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
9 Jan 2011
Thank you for your great review of Lances' West unit #1.

Ski Country Resorts appreciates your comments and we look forward to your return visit.

Please visit our website at www.skicountry.com for money saving lodging specials!
“Great Week”
Reviewed 21 January 2010 for a stay in January 2010

Great stay.
Great condo.
Great service - Thanks Ski Country.
Great people.
Great weather.
Great skiing.
Would do it again in a heartbeat.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
from
US$97
/ Night
Book Now
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing