“In spite of aging upholestry...you can't beat...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Felt Like a Time Warp”
Reviewed 27 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

My husband and I celebrated our one year anniversary with a fun weekend trip to Breck. Even though we weren't there to ski in June, it was obvious that Trails End is in an amazing location. Ski in/ski out, walk to town, would have been great for ski season. Great Western Lodging was a really great company to work with, we had no issues.

However, if I would have thought to look at unit photos before I booked, I would not have chosen this unit. It is extremely outdated. The furniture, blankets, throw pillows...they all look/feel/smell like are 30 years old. I'm sure the decor in this condo would have been nice in 1986, but at this point, it was pretty disappointing. It was nice that the condo faced the creek rather than the parking lot. But that was the only upside to this particular unit.

Recommended for:
Older travelers
Management Response
27 Jun 2013
Dear The DeSilveys -

I wanted to pass along some fantastic news on Trails End #212 – the homeowner has put in a new HD flatscreen television in the living room, a flatscreen television in the bedroom, as well as a new mattress in the bedroom! We are very excited to see these updates to the unit!

Thank you for your review and we look forward to your return stay!

V. Peyton Rogers
Director of Sales
Great Western Lodging
Peyton@gwlodging.com

Dear The DeSilveys -

Thank you for your review! We always like to hear from our guests and this is great information for us to make sure that our units are getting the attention needed and guest’s are experiencing exceptional customer service.

I have shared your review with the homeowner, as it is always good to encourage upgrades! Thank you for noting these items!

Your review of your stay in Trails End #212 is greatly appreciated and please let me know if there is anything I can assist with for your next trip to Breckenridge!

V. Peyton Rogers
Director of Sales
Great Western Lodging
Peyton@gwlodging.com
A TripAdvisor Member
“In spite of aging upholestry...you can't beat this place! Locati”
Reviewed 1 February 2013 for a stay in January 2013

After straightening out some confusion about the parking garage access (told a key would get us in but we did need the garage door opener!) we did have a great time! Maintenance/service was great and prompt altho they need to be more proactive about humidifier filter replacements, we were thankful they supplied humidifiers! Fireplace was nice and really warmed up the place. It was great to have locked ski & pole storage and a bargin at $0.25 a night. If only the snow was deeper...:) We loved being able to easily walk to Main Street and all the fun there. We'll definitely come back again!

Rayleigh
Reviewed 14 February 2012 for a stay in February 2012

NY
Reviewed 28 April 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
Missouri
Reviewed 13 April 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Getting gear to room/vehicle
Travelling group: Family with young children
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing