“Awesome”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

sma178
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“Awesome”
Reviewed 17 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015

Our experience of US and Canadian ski resort accommodation is that it tends to look a little dated, and this was no exception. But it did not detract from the fact that this was a well equipped, exceptionally comfortable and superbly located accommodation, and we absolutely loved it. It was truly ski in ski out, the views were great, and the property had everything you could wish for. I note previous comments about the beds being hard- we thought the beds were superb, so comfortable, and as a family prone to niggling back pains, we were delighted to experience no aches and pains after long days skiing! Also, and easy walk into the town. Close to perfect. Would definitely recommend and hope to be back.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Littleton, Colorado
Reviewed 12 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: View of Ten Mile Range
Liked least: Condo needs some updating
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
3 Sep 2014
Dear Recent Guest:

Thank you for your review of your stay in Trails End #501! We always like to hear from our guests and this is great information for us to make sure that our units are getting the attention needed and guest’s are experiencing exceptional customer service.

I want to apologize for your experience with the staff at check-in and have been looking into the situation, as I am very disappointed to hear about the attitude received, which is unacceptable. This will be addressed with the staff, as well as with management.

This review has also been shared with the Owner about the need to continue the upgrades they have started in the unit, including the mattresses. The Operations Department will be checking on the fireplace – thank you for noting!

Please let me know if there is anything I can assist with for your next trip to Breckenridge!

GA
Reviewed 6 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

6 Mar 2014
Dear Wbsherlock:

Thank you for your review of Trails End #501! We always like to hear from our guests and this is great information for us to make sure that our units are getting the attention needed and guest’s are experiencing exceptional customer service.

I have shared your review with the owner about mattresses being hard, the need to replace the dresser in the second bedroom, as well as the suggestion about the curtain in the second bathroom - thank you for noting!

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great condo for the price”
Reviewed 12 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

We came in late and was pleased with the ease of obtaining keys and directions. The location is wonderful. Very close to the lift. We had two kids 7 & 17) with us and it was nice to be able to leave them in the condo if when they wanted to rest. The condo was not as luxurious as the condos our friends were in, but we did not spend that much time there. Hot tubs were great. The only negative thing was the beds in our unit were very, very hard. It was like sleeping on the floor. Not great after a day of skiing and we were sore and tired.

Rugged travelers
12 Feb 2014
Dear Cenabena:

I have shared your review with the owner about mattresses being really hard - thank you for noting!

il
Reviewed 30 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

30 Jan 2014
Dear Julie:

I have shared your review with the owner about the awkward location of the microwave, as well as the maintenance department to make sure there are instructions posted for the fireplace - thank you for noting!

Peyton@gwlodging.com
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing