“Fabulous mountain retreat!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 25 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great condo for the price”
Reviewed 12 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

We came in late and was pleased with the ease of obtaining keys and directions. The location is wonderful. Very close to the lift. We had two kids 7 & 17) with us and it was nice to be able to leave them in the condo if when they wanted to rest. The condo was not as luxurious as the condos our friends were in, but we did not spend that much time there. Hot tubs were great. The only negative thing was the beds in our unit were very, very hard. It was like sleeping on the floor. Not great after a day of skiing and we were sore and tired.

Rugged travelers
Management Response
12 Feb 2014
Dear Cenabena:

Thank you for your review of Trails End #501! We always like to hear from our guests and this is great information for us to make sure that our units are getting the attention needed and guest’s are experiencing exceptional customer service.

I have shared your review with the owner about mattresses being really hard - thank you for noting!

Please let me know if there is anything I can assist with for your next trip to Breckenridge!

V. Peyton Rogers
Reviewed 30 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Management Response
30 Jan 2014
Dear Julie:

I have shared your review with the owner about the awkward location of the microwave, as well as the maintenance department to make sure there are instructions posted for the fireplace - thank you for noting!

V. Peyton Rogers
Reviewed 4 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Stay.”
Reviewed 8 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

My stay at Trails End could not have been better. The unit was cozy, comfortable and in the perfect location. I entertained a small group of colleagues one evening and the living space accommodated everyone without any problems. I will definitely be staying here again.

Older travelers Rugged travelers
STL
Reviewed 18 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing