“Breck in style”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 29 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012

Poor service and coordination within the rental / property management company. Some outright rudeness made the stay disappointing.

Unit itself is just OK, paper thin walls so you hear everything going on in the next unit. Kitchen seems to have been upgraded, but bathrooms are definitely low end.

Location is remote to central area of Breck so be prepared to get to know the shuttle driver - you'll spend a lot of time with him/her.

Management company's conduct was really inexcusable. That's harder to overlook than the issues with the unit itself.

Management Response
29 Jan 2013
We are sorry this guest had a hard time. WE want all of our guests to have the best stay possible. I have 3 resevations from December and no one with this name and no issues noted or complaints logged. If we are not told when guests are here of any issues or problems, we have no way to offer resolution. This unit is walking distance to the slopes and town and not remote at all so perhaps this is the wrong property? We do pride ourselves on offering excellent service and often receive compliments from our guests.
Lawrence ks
Reviewed 9 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012

“Fantastic!!”
Reviewed 13 July 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Powderhorn was a great location, beautiful views, clean condo, wonderfully stocked and beautiful accommodations!!! I have been to Breck several times, but stayed with family. We decided to rent this year and we were very pleased with our accommodations at the Powderhorn!!! I have told several people about it and plan to rent again!!

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
Connecticut
Reviewed 28 April 2011 for a stay in April 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
A TripAdvisor Member
“Skiing up a storm in Breckenridge”
Reviewed 21 January 2011 for a stay in January 2011

My family had a wonderful time. The accommodations were very nice. Everything was clean, orderly and the kitchen was well equipped for our needs. It was very close to the Peak 8 lift and made for easy access. The Powderhorn was very nicely located to downtown. All in all it was a very enjoyable vacation for our family.

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing