All reviews south end main street great location lobby and breakfast area operations manager included in the rate dog loving busy hotel nice breakfast buffet wonderful lobby heated outdoor pool and hot tub large refrigerator free breakfast large counter choose this hotel full hot breakfast wonderful hotel
Reviewed 17 September 2018

I cashed in a few points to stay here over the weekend and am glad I did. The place is brand new so there's a few things they are working out but not many. Parking can be a challenge. Although it was Wine Fest weekend so the place was packed. I plan to bring my wife back for a date night away from the city. Ask for a view of the mountains. They also have a nice outdoor pool

Room tip: Ask for a room with a view of the Mountains
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
scottlypson, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Breckenridge, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

John A,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the Residence Inn by Marriott Breckenridge! I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us! Through the fall on the weekends the town does get very busy with all the different festivals in the area. The view from my pool is one of my favorite views in all of Breckenridge, pretty hard to beat. We look forward to hosting you again for the future date night.

Reviewed 17 September 2018

Friendly staff when checking in. We were early but they had a couple of room choices for us to get us situated. Really nice room. Very modern touches. Walking distance to the main street of Breckenridge. Glad we stayed here.

Room tip: Get a room close to the outside pool if that is your thing
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
scottlypson, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Breckenridge, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

HOTROD37,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the Residence Inn by Marriott Breckenridge! I am very pleased that you were well taken care of by the staff and that you enjoyed hotel.

Reviewed 16 September 2018

This Residence Inn is fairly new, opening within the last several years. It is in a beautiful location with all of the fall colors displayed around the Inn, making for a gorgeous setting for a visit or conference. Every staff member I came in contact with were extremely friendly, helpful and caring. Where did they find such a great group of people. The rooms are well maintained, very clean, along with the grounds. The Continental Breakfast was the best of any place I have stayed at. Plenty of warm and tasteful items. Obviously this Inn appeals to both business and families alike, There are two minor issues I would like to point out. First, parking is extremely limited. Second, and foremost the bath and hand towels in the rooms are like sandpaper. Every morning when the towels were replaced they were always replaced with the same, sandpaper. Major recommendation to the management. This must be changed. You are a great Inn, just change the laundry service. To all, enjoy your stay, just bring your own towels. Brice.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

bmoo79,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the Residence Inn by Marriott Breckenridge! I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your time staying with us and the town of Breckenridge. Thank you very much for your constructive feedback on the towels, we will look at what our laundry service is doing and make adjustments. I am pleased to see though that you found everything else in the hotel to be satisfactory. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

We loved our stay here. Cozy room with a small kitchen. Perfect for making early breakfast before hiking. Nicole at the front desk was so great upon arrival. Another gal at the front was so helpful with restaurants. Main Street is an easy walk.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

AWlsn,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the Residence Inn by Marriott Breckenridge. I am very happy that you enjoyed your time with us and that you were well taken care of by the gals at the front desk! We look forward to hosting you again when you travels bring you back to Breckenridge.

Reviewed 13 September 2018

For the rather expensive price, I was disappointed with this property. It wasn't a bad stay, the room was very clean and had a few minor maintenance issues but was very comfortable. Air conditioning worked well, which was a good thing since only two of the windows could be opened. There was a full kitchen, a couch and a television, so over all the room was nice.

The only unavoidable issue we encountered is the shortage of parking. We arrived and there were no parking spots available though we were able to get a spot in the garage. When inquiring about this at check in the clerk (rudely) informed me that was mentioned on their website. I felt her tone was inappropriate as I didn't recall seeing that and being an expert on the property is her job, not mine. Apparently there is offsite parking some distance away, we did observe others later who had to use it but I couldn't speak to the details. This did, however, impact our trip greatly as we felt pressured to arrive back at the hotel early to ensure we had a spot. This is disappointing because we came to see the mountains, not a hotel.

Prior to our arrival I received a notification that a digital key was available. No error message was provided, just no key. When I mentioned this I was told that feature only works on Apple products. After I mentioned that Hilton's app works on my phone, she sarcastically informed me she hears that all the time.

No other staff said a word to us during our entire stay (2 nights) except the gentleman who took 30 minutes to bring us extra towels. (who did not apologize for the wait) We passed both the check in desk and other employees walking around but we were completely ignored.

Between the parking situation and treatment from staff, we feel unwelcome and would not return to this property.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
scottlypson, Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Breckenridge, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

AaronSE,

Thank you for taking the tie to write a review of the Residence Inn Breckenridge. I appreciate the feedback and apologize that you felt unwelcome while you were staying with us. We will take your feedback as a learning tool with the individuals you interacted with during your stay and with the team as a hole. We have a much higher standard for service and it is disappointing that your experience fell short of what you and I expect from the team.