All reviewsstrip malldrug storebreakfast and dinnerbaseline roadbit hard to findfresh berriesliving roomcomplimentary breakfastsmall kitchenbusiness centerhome away from homegreat place to stayoutdoor poolwould definitely stay here againgreat roomfitness centeroatmeal
Reviewed 10 February 2018

The Homewood Suites is where I generally stay when business takes me to Boulder, as it is very near where my business is. The complimentary breakfast is a nice start to the day, and the rooms are always clean, and the staff friendly and efficient. I recommend it as a good value in the area.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
1  Thank Michael K
Sarah R, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boulder, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Dear Michael K,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Homewood Suites Boulder!

I am so pleased to hear we are your home away from home when traveling to town! Our team takes great pride in the service we provide and your continued loyalty to appreciated!

Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 9 February 2018

Everything excellent, have zero complaints. My family's only problem was that we were only there for one night. Checking in was so fast I almost missed it! Breakfast was very nice and the staff very friendly.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
1  Thank danielhN3621HX

Dear danielhN3621HX,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Homewood Suites Boulder!

I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and our amenities! Our team takes great pride in the service we provide and to hear your awesome experience is great! We hope you'll be able to stay longer next time!

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

Came into Boulder for a few days of relaxation before business in Denver. The entire staff was accommodating and friendly. Jesus, the manager, even jumped in to drive me in the shuttle when I wanted to go for a hike. Sandra was always smiling and very helpful at the much appreciated evening happy hour. Spacious rooms, amazing staff! Thanks, guys. I'll return for sure.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank shellbell8
Sarah R, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boulder, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018

Dear shellbell18,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Homewood Suites Boulder!

I appreciate you taking the time to complete a guest survey. I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and our amenities! Sandra and Jesus are great members of our team, and I will be sure to share your comments with them! Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you during your next visit!

Reviewed 26 January 2018

We were moving our daughter into her dorm and we stayed here and it was a wonderful stay and we would stay there again. The food was wonderful and the staff was wonderful. It was a very very comfortable hotel room.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Deborah G
Sarah R, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boulder, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2018

Dear Deborah G,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Homewood Suites Boulder!

I appreciate you taking the time to complete a guest survey! I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and our amenities! We strives to provide a 'home away from home' experience and to her your enjoyment of your stay is awesome! We look forward to seeing you during your visits! Go Buffs!

Sarah Reall

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Conveniently located, comfortable accommodations, and a very friendly staff. The pool was closed for the season when we visited, but the surrounding patio area was very nice. I highly recommend this place!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Donald M
Sarah R, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boulder, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Good Morning Donald M,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Homewood Suites Boulder!

I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and our amenities! Our team takes great pride in the service we provide and to hear your experience is awesome! Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you again soon!