All reviews strip mall drug store breakfast and dinner baseline road bit hard to find beer and wine fresh berries living room complimentary breakfast evening reception small kitchen nice property business center home away from home outdoor pool great place to stay would definitely stay here again
Reviewed 13 April 2016

This hotel was conveniently located near the Flatirons and not far at all from the Pearl Street Mall. It was also a short drive from the Celestial Seasoning's Factory and an easy drive to Denver. The hotel is walking distance from at least 3 restaurants, a Rite Aid and a grocery store. The suite worked well for My family of 7. We slept comfortably, and the rooms separated nicely so we could divide up and have our own space.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
boulder15, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boulder, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2016

Dear Markus M,

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review! We offer many great suites for all sizes of families and I am so glad to hear your family of 7 felt comfortable! It's nice for everyone to have their own space and our team strives to make you feel like you're at a home away from home. Thank you again for your kind comments and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed 13 April 2016

I stayed during the week , Rooms are big , the kitchen is a frog micro and tiny, but functional stove . The knives actually cut my veggies . Typically "business class breakfast" but with berries every day , and none of the sad baked goods . There is a light dinner /appetizer bar M-TH with wine or beer that actually was convivial .

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear lynnbOR,

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review! I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay! Our team strives to provide exceptional guest services and amenities and your feedback is much appreciated! We hope you have the opportunity to stay with us in the future to enjoy the completion of our renovations. Thank you again!

Reviewed 6 April 2016

Although rooms are renovated & look nice the walls & ceilings are not made to prevent any noise. I stayed 2 nights a week apart. Almost cancelled 2nd night because of noise. Front desk assigned me a 3rd floor room for following week with a note not to change my room-i needed a quiet room. Upon check in following week--they had changed my room to 2nd floor. After mentioning i was supposed to be on 3rd they said well just go check into that room on 2nd. Upon entering room immediately it sounded like someone was stomping back & forth on ceiling.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Sarah R, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boulder, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2016

Dear SheriBAby,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Please accept my sincerest apologies for not accommodating your request to be on the 3rd floor. Please know our team strives to provide exceptional guest service and amenities and your feedback has been shared with the team. We are committed to 100% satisfaction and I hope you give us the opportunity to accommodate you in the future to see our service improvements. Thank you again.

Reviewed 4 April 2016

Nice place, Newly remodeled, Rooms are very nice and clean and quite. If you have never been there it may be a little hard to find. The GPS normally has the hotel on the opposite side of the street. Breakfast is very good and the afternoon reception is pretty awesome.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business

Dear Mark D,

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review! We appreciate your loyalty and are glad you continue to stay with us when in Boulder! We are so happy to be completed with renovations and hope you are enjoying our fresh new concept! We look forward to seeing you during you next visit to Boulder!

Reviewed 4 April 2016

We would have appreciated being informed of the construction ahead of time. It complicated checking in and parking was horrendous with the dumpsters & storage units everywhere. Definitely not up to the Hilton standard we've come to expect.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Cameron S,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Please accept my sincerest apologies that you were not informed of our construction prior before your stay. Please know we try our hardest to make all of our guests stay enjoyable and understand the negative impact our construction had on your experience. I hope you give us another opportunity to enjoy the completion of renovations and to experience exceptional guest service.