US$176
US$171
US$224
Hyatt Place Boulder / Pearl Street(Boulder)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$251
US$191
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Hilton Garden Inn Boulder(Boulder)(Great Value!)
US$212
US$185
GardenInn.com
  • Restaurant
Boulder Adventure Lodge(Boulder)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$169
Embassy Suites by Hilton Boulder(Boulder)(Great Value!)
US$258
US$196
US$426
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
All reviewstypical courtyardoffice parkstarbucks coffeeshort drivepearl streetroom was cleannice hotelan easy driveclose to downtownbusiness tripfront desk staffexercise roomnice staywould stay here againenjoyed my stayparking lotconvenient location
Reviewed 6 January 2018

Stayed here for 5 days while attending a wedding. The room was small, but fine and the staff was nice. I loved that they had a Starbucks inside the lobby. The hotel was convenient to downtown and everything we needed to get to quickly.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
courtyardboulder, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Boulder, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Thank you for staying with us recently while attending a wedding. I am happy you enjoyed our location, facilities and our staff service.
We hope to serve you again very soon.

Reviewed 26 December 2017

I booked a room for a week while I was in Boulder for business meetings. I arrived Sunday night and was warmly greeted by the staff working the front desk. Within 5 minutes I was checked in and in my room.

The restaurant is on the other side of the main lobby and at that time, was still open serving food and beverages. The staff working the restaurant were just as friendly whether it was 8pm on a Sunday night or 630am Monday morning. As well as several different areas to sit at around the restaurant area (tables & chairs, booths, couches, a island with charging stations, etc.), off to one side there is a large screen TV with 2 cozy chairs to sit back with a beverage to enjoy your favorite show. A fireplace on that side gives that area a nice warmth if you sit near on one of the couches nearby.

There is a business computer area off to the side of the front desk with several workstations where you can check-in for your flights and print your boarding passes as well.

I had a single room with a king-sized bed and it was clean and the bed very comfortable. My room faced the courtyard and while it was too cold to open the balcony door, I'm sure during the warmer times, that is a nice feature to have. The free wi-fi worked very well in my room or the main lobby area.

Overall, for the 5 days I was at the Courtyard Boulder, I was thoroughly impressed by the staff's friendliness, quality of food & beverages and how I was greeted as I left in the morning and when I returned in the afternoon or evening - that kind of customer service just made the difference in how much I enjoyed my stay there.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
courtyardboulder, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Boulder, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your comments on Trip Advisor.
I am very pleased you enjoyed our service and the hotel. We hope to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

This hotel is located in a nondescript office park, but the inside of the hotel has been nicely updated. It was a convenient location for my business trip purposes and only a 10-15 minute drive from the shops and restaurants in the Pearl St. area.

I was really impressed by the staff at this hotel. When I checked in, they did their best to accommodate my room preferences. I first asked for a mountain view room, but they explained that since they only have three stories, the only rooms with any view at all are right next to the highway. I prioritized a quiet room so they put me in a courtyard-facing room, which worked well.

The next morning, a manager intercepted me on my way into the lobby and offered to complete the check-out process for me while I got breakfast and then brought me a copy of my invoice in a few minutes. Nice!

Breakfast is not included at this property, but it's quick to order at the cafe and a good value as hotel breakfasts go. I got a meal with eggs, toast, potatoes, and turkey sausage plus a large Starbucks coffee for like $14 and everything was fresh, hot, and delicious. Seriously, one of the best hotel breakfasts I've ever had.

The room was clean and well-maintained. The bed itself was comfortable, but I did have to add the duvet from the second double bed to be cozy because they are so thin. Basic, but sufficient amenities. There was a "good sleep" kit by the coffeemaker with camomile tea and earplugs, which is a nice touch.

Basic internet is free here, which met my needs. In non-peak times, it was fast enough to stream shows, but in the evening, there was a noticeable slow down (can upgrade to the $5 extra faster internet if needed).

In the lobby after 4pm, they have a little complimentary snack station with tea/hot chocolate and cookies, which is another nice touch.

My only complaints are really small niggles--the light in the bathroom is surgical-bright, the elevator is crazy slow (only 3 floors though), and the aforementioned too thin/light bedcovers. There is no bottled water in the room, so it would be really nice to have filtered water stations in the lobby/hallways to be able to fill glasses or personal water bottles for drinking water.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
courtyardboulder, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Boulder, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Thank you very much for staying with us. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and enjoyed our service.
I am sorry you did not see the filtered water station that we have in the lobby area. It has both hot and cold water available. We also provide complimentary hot chocolate and tea at this water station for our guests. Hopefully, you get to use on your next stay with us.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

The Courtyard is comfortable and clean, but the real highlight here is the staff. During our stay, we encountered a logistical problem and the manager was extremely helpful in solving the issue. The other members of the staff were also very kind.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
courtyardboulder, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Boulder, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your comments on TripAdvisor.
I am happy we were able to solve the logistical problem and you enjoyed our staff service. We look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Thanks to Vikki for the help she provided in sorting out some business activities. The Courtyard was comfortable and the staff very attentive. The whole experience was welcoming and would definitely stay again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
courtyardboulder, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Boulder, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Thank you for staying with us and posting your comments on TripAdvisor.
I am pleased you enjoyed the hotel and the service you received. We look forward to serving you again soon.