1,243 results
All reviews corner bar new wing historic section otis elevator beautiful historic hotel stained glass ceiling north wing great location pearl street spruce restaurant operated elevator old west step back in time old fashioned downtown boulder modern amenities valet parking is
Reviewed 19 December 2017

I stayed at Hotel Boulderado for a few days in early November 2017. The place has character and charm and my room was nice. I used the gym in the hotel most mornings and although it is small, it had everything I needed and it was quiet so I never had to wait for anything. I had dinner there once, the trout, and it was delicious. I did struggle with the breakfast though as it was cook to order, took a while and was far more food than I could possibly have faced that early in the day. I didn't bother having breakfast there any other days and would have appreciated a quicker option. However, the Place is lovely, charming, has history, nice rooms, and very centrally located in Boulder so ideal for a base when I was walking around. I really enjoyed my stay.

I should maybe mention that there are easy lifts in the building but from the first floor upwards. The ground floor to the first floor is with a really old and hard to work out lift, so the receptionist came with me when I arrived and was going up to my room with my bag. I used the stairs all the time I was there.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Camille B, Operations Manager at Hotel Boulderado, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2017

Kelda987,

I am so pleased to hear you had a pleasant visit while staying at the Hotel Boulderado. Thank you for also sharing your experience with the TripAdvisor community. I am happy you were able to enjoy the hotel amenities and restaurants while you were here. While our 108 year old lobby elevator has its original quirks, we do have elevator attendants on staff 24 hours a day to drive the antique elevator for you. Never hesitate to ring the bell and we will be happy to drive you to your floor. Thank you again for staying! We would love to have you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 19 December 2017

In my opinion, this is one of the best values in downtown Boulder. The staff is professional and very informed, the rooms are exceptionally clean, and I feel very safe here doing business and mixing in some personal time in as well. This place is very close to some of the best shopping and dining is all of Colorado.

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Maria T,

Thank you for the 5 star review of the Hotel Boulderado! I am very happy to see that you enjoyed your time at our historic hotel. Thank you for also mentioning our staff. We are lucky we have a great team here to make our guest's stay memorable. Please come see us again soon!

Reviewed 18 December 2017

A taste of 1870's Boulder. Very modern touch though. Location is great and staff helpful. The Christmas touch was incredibly nice. Restaurants in house are great as well, and the history of the hotel is presented nicely.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Camille B, Operations Manager at Hotel Boulderado, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

jasongI6920LU,

Thank you for your recent review on TripAdvisor. The Hotel Boulderado is a historical gem in Downtown Boulder and only becomes more beautiful and memorable during the holidays. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed visit to the hotel and restaurants. Should you find yourself returning to Boulder in the near future, we would love to welcome you back.

Reviewed 14 December 2017

I had to help setup for the x-mas party and call me when room was ready no one did. He stated he would call house cleaning I needed to get ready.... We waited around for hours. I finally when back to front desk after my co-workers checking in. I need get in before them to set up the
party. it was stressful !!!!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Camille B, Operations Manager at Hotel Boulderado, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

mariemW8108UZ,

Thank you for staying with us at the Hotel Boulderado while you attended a Christmas party. I have shared your comments regarding the early check in experience with my front office management team. We will review this feedback to improve our early arrival process. I apologize that this caused unnecessary stress on your part. We hope to have the chance to welcome you back to the Boulderado and provide a better experience with check in next time.

2115 13th Street Boulder, CO 80302
(303) 440-1463

Reviewed 14 December 2017

I enjoyed my overnight stay here. The hotel is beautiful the minute you walk in. The food at the restaurants is good, The room was clean (and quiet) and the bed was comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful and it was great being able to walk to the Pearl Street Mall.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

trixlisa,

Thank you for staying with us at the Hotel Boulderado. I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for specifically mentioning out staff. I am pleased to see they made your stay memorable.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again.

2115 13th Street Boulder, CO 80302