All reviews whole foods parking garage train tracks pearl street great hotel uber ride newer hotel clean hotel free breakfast walking distance light sleeper downtown area comfortable beds sitting area indoor pool per day yogurt
Reviewed 4 February 2018

Stayed for two nights and the staff and service was excellent! I would definitely recommend this hotel and area in boulder. Close to
Restaurants and conferences. The experience for the price was very well worth it.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Rya G, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Place Boulder / Pearl Street, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2018

Thank you for the review, we will celebrate your comments with the whole team. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Very nice clean motel. Good breakfast bar with cooked to order hot items. Walking distance to restaurants, Whole Foods, Target and more. Pool and workout room. Wedding group received a good rate. Would stay again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gacoleman

Thank you so much for the kind review, we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 31 January 2018

This hotel was very nice and clean. The staff were friendly and helpful. Everything was modern and up to tech speed. I have never slept so well on a hotel bed. I woke up feeling refreshed each day. I had a nice view of the mountains from my room. There breakfast has decent options and worked well for me.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay, and got some rest! Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us! We hope to see you on your next visit to Boulder

Reviewed 28 January 2018

Great hotel! Super stay! Hot breakfast with lots of options was very tasty every morning. Clean rooms with soft blankets and sheets. Ear plugs are provided for train nearby. Small, cold refrigerator in each room so that I could buy my lunch and dinner at the nearby Whole Foods and store the leftovers!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

I had come from another Hyatt place which was terrific so was very disappointed in arriving to this hotel. On arriving to the room the sheets had to be changed as they had a stain, in going to the bathroom and old soap and it’s empty packet and an empty shampoo were left in the shower. There were also black hairs in the towels, toilet and shower area. Cleaning staff clearly not taking the time to clean the room properly. I’ve stayed at other Hyatt places and they have been very clean. Not a lot of choice in boulder but the Hilton in the centre looks much nicer.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank ATM1979

Thank you for your comments, I apologize that there were issues in the room regarding cleanliness, I will make sure to address these issues. It is my hope that you will choose to stay with us again, and that we can provide a more perfect experience in line with the quality standards we have here at Hyatt.