“Can I live here!?”
other traveller has booked this property
Full fenced yard with 2 grills
Upstairs deck get lots of sunshine and views of the foothills
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Full fenced yard with 2 grills
Upstairs deck get lots of sunshine
and views of the foothills
Kitchen with brand new gas range
Dining area with seating for 7
Bay window seating (there is also a full-sized couch)
Artwork from around the world
New Smart TV with Netflix included
Master bedroom with queen bed and memory foam mattress
Master bedroom
Upstairs bathroom with tub and shower
1st bedroom on main floor includes a queen bed with memory foam mattress
2nd bedroom with twin over full bunk beds
Downstairs bathroom - also with tub/shower combination
Clawfoot tub
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

angel711b...
Chicago, Illinois
“Can I live here!?”
Reviewed 27 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

My boyfriend's mom and I found this house prior to our trip. I'm so happy we stayed here! I really loved this place. It was big enough for all of us and yet so very cozy. The house provided Aveda shampoo, conditioner, Tom's bar soap and and enough towels for all of us. The washer, dyer and grill were an added plus! The house is in a great location and I really felt at home. I'm always cold and so all the extra space heaters were nice to have. Let me just note that everyone else in the house was more than comfortable and that using the space heater was something that only I needed, which is typical for me. The kitchen was well stocked and we had everything that we needed. There is a bedroom upstairs with an office space and a 2nd bathroom which was nice for my boyfriend and I. We have stayed in Boulder many times and while other homes were nice this one made really feel at home!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The house was really cozy and yet big enough for 6 of us.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
GoHokies0...
Blacksburg, Virginia
“Lovely Place to stay.”
Reviewed 6 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

A friend and her teenage son and myself and my two teenagers spent Christmas in this charming cottage home. The outside picture does not do it justice, take a peek at the inside pictures and one word... the stove!! If you are a foodie, this home has a fantastic stove to cook on, wonderful cookware and many cooking gadgets. (Three types of coffee makers.) I was cooking and missing my rice cooker, then looked in the cupboard and viola, a rice cooker. Great cooking space. We had guest visit for dinner one night and the 8 of us fit around the dining room table comfortably. The owner generously shares his spices and other foodie items. Not just your standard salt and pepper but hard to find spices too. I kept saying that I wanted to return and have the owner cook me a meal! This home was very comfortable for the five of us. We have 16 and 18 year olds and even with their tall bodies and all their ski equipment we fit very comfortably in this home. Nicely furnished and clean. The living room was wonderful for reading and relaxing. There is also a t.v. There are two bedrooms on the main floor and one bedroom and bath on the upper level. Upstairs bath is small but the downstairs one was a standard size. Because it was winter we didn't use the outside space but the balcony, picnic table and grill looked inviting. We were able to walk to downtown Boulder for restaurants and shopping. The house is also very close to Trader Joe's and other box store shopping. There is a small ski area about a 30 minute drive in Nederland, called Eldora. The boys both drove up there and also took the bus to the ski area for $5.00 one way. All other large resorts are 1:45 plus hours away. We drove to one larger resort and the drive and view was absolutely worth being in the car. I strongly recommend this home for the graciousness of the host and for ease to many different activities near and far from Boulder.
A very comfortable home. Felt at ease here.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: The house was very comfortable.
Liked least: The tub/shower upstairs but it was fine!
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;