“Very good health-conscious food, reasonable prices”
Review of Zeal

Zeal
Ranked #97 of 607 Restaurants in Boulder
Description: Zeal is a full-service restaurant operating on the patio overlooking Boulder Creek at The Riverside. We offer delicious, organic food inspired by world flavors. Zeal serves lunch and dinner on weekdays and brunch, lunch and dinner on weekends.
Reviewed 14 November 2017

My daughter, her friend and I enjoyed a nice meal at this health-conscious restaurant. Menu has a very good selection from which to choose. I enjoyed the meatball/polenta appetizer and chickpea miso soup, as well as a bowl of rice, veggies, chicken and thai peanut sauce. All were excellent. My daughter and her friend very much enjoyed their meals as well. Try this place - you won't be disappointed. Very casual restaurant.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

We stopped here after a day of walking pearl street. The service at the bar was friendly and helpful in picking our lunch and smoothie selection. We had a quinoa bowl and cauliflower BBQ appetizer. The quinoa and smoothies were great - the cauliflowers seasoning was a bit too harsh for our liking. The bartender and management team offered to take it off the bill which was appreciated and very nice. We will definitely be back and hope to try other creations!

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Had a healthy late lunch- I ordered the wild salmon and it was excellent. It was well prepared with just the right spices and accompanying vegetables. Very healthy meal that kept my appetite satisfied all evening.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

Truly appreciate this place for its healthy concept (grass fed, organic, healthy oils, etc.). While my hubby liked his bacon fried rice, I didn't really care for my chicken sandwich. In fact, I had a stomachache afterwards. With that said, we need more organic grass fed beef eateries in this state.

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

The menu is very well separated by food allergies and diet restrictions! Love places that are accommodating!

Been to Zeal? Share your experiences!