1,117 results
All reviews turn down service beautiful hotel bath salts mountain view soaking tub luxury hotel flat iron four seasons great amenities hotel lobby business meeting downtown boulder long weekend the location is perfect the pearl cookies jules
Reviewed 17 October 2016

This upscale hotel is brilliantly located in the heart of Boulder, close to everything. The room we had was not huge but was nicely appointed and the bathroom was good as well...a shower and a bathtub, both with great water pressure. Other reviews talk of views, but we had a "city view" right over the entrance to the hotel. I presume we could have gotten a mountain view if we had paid up. All of the staff members we encountered were friendly, cheerful and efficient, and the concierge was very helpful. The greeting when we arrived, the valet parkers, etc. were all great. The hotel has "cruiser" bikes that guests can use, and we took advantage of that. The bikes have no gears, coaster brakes, etc...sort of retro...but they are fine for the bike paths that are everywhere in Boulder. And there is a really good bike shop 2 blocks from the hotel. We were only there for one night, but would have been happy to stay for more. The hotel is pretty expensive, but worth it.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank PrinceConsort
StJulienHotel, General Manager at St Julien Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2016

Dear PrinceConsort,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent trip to Boulder. I am very happy to hear you found our team to be hospitable and friendly. We work diligently to provide that service to all of our guests, and I’m happy we did so for you. There is perhaps no better way to explore Boulder than on bike, so I am pleased you took advantage of our complimentary cruiser bikes. We hope to see you the next time your travels take you to Boulder.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

The service level at this hotel is excellent but eloquently understated. The management in this hotel knows how to serve the customers without being intrusive. I was called by name at every opportunity, treated to some great amenities in the room that most hotels do not provide anymore, and every interaction with the staff was pleasant. You definitely get what you pay for at this hotel and the location is outstanding. I used meeting services, concierge, catering, restaurant/bar, and spoke with housekeeping and they all exceeded my expectations.

Room Tip: Corner rooms have beautiful walls of windows overlooking the mountains. Some rooms have balconies as well.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank mcgm70

Dear mcgm70,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a detailed review of your recent stay with us. I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your recent business trip to Boulder; we aim to provide a level of service authentic to Boulder - one that is friendly and top-notch without feeling stuffy. I hope you’ll stay with us again, perhaps for leisure next time!

Reviewed 16 October 2016

Stayed here for three nights in September. The room was really nice and the bath as well. Everything was clean and spacious. The hotel is near the Pearl street mall and they have a shuttle, which takes you to trail heads etc. The service is perfect and the restaurant has fantastic food. We had our dinner there twice and the food and service were good at dinner, as it was also at breakfast. The food is really recommendable. Thanks Lori at the concierge for all your good help regarding trails and everything. You were really helpful in every way.

Whenever back in Boulder would stay here!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kauniit

Dear kauniit,

I am very pleased you chose to stay at St Julien while traveling to Boulder; thank you for your patronage. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your guestroom, our convenient location near Pearl Street and miles of hiking and biking trails, the food from Jill’s Restaurant, and assistance from Lori. Lori is one of our Les Clefs d’Or certified concierges and is a true pro at what she does - I will be sure to share your compliments with her directly.

Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

Comfortable but very small room. Sold as view of mountains but obscured by tall buildings. Wifi was slow. Austere central lobby. Good car valet at reasonable price. Shuttle service very useful. Car and valet personnel very friendly but reception less so. Good pool but no changing facilities. Breakfast was good with friendly staff slightly overpriced. Good location for central Boulder but we'll overpriced. Top hotels in London UK much better and better priced.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear CaraBaggio,

Thank you for sharing details from your recent stay with us; I’m pleased you enjoyed our friendly staff, central location, and our complimentary shuttle and valet services. I am sorry to hear you found our WiFi service to be slow; I do hope you notified the front desk so we could remedy the connection.

Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

Every aspect of this hotel is thoughtful and focused on creating an amazing experience for its guests. The rooms, while being a tad bit cramped are luxurious and well appointed. The design of the room includes details that add to the feeling of luxury and at the same time are wonderfully functional. Lucious linens and top quality amenities leaves you feeling pampered. Room service is timely, well presented and prepared and includes top quality ingredients. Every single staff we encountered was friendly, and jumped at the opportunity to make our stay more enjoyable. And the location of the hotel could not be any better: Walking distance to everything from shopping to dining to one of the best farmer's markets in the country. We did not have the opportunity to use their spa and I am betting it is world class like everything else in this hotel. Boulder is a wonderful city to visit and this is certainly THE place to stay.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
StJulienHotel, General Manager at St Julien Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2016

Dear Martin M,

I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed not only your time in Boulder, but also your time with us; thank you for sharing details from your stay. I am glad you found our rooms to be well-appointed, and set up to pamper our guests, our staff to be hospitable and friendly, and our location convenient. The Boulder Farmers market indeed stands apart from others and provides a very unique experience for a traveler. I do hope you’ll stay with us again and get a chance to relax at our award winning spa.