“OMG Chocolate Lovers Dream”

Piece Love and Chocolate LLC
Ranked #1 of 23 Dessert in Boulder
Price range: US$3 - US$12
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: Piece, Love & Chocolate is located on the West End of Pearl Street - just look for the big chocolate awning. We are an all-things chocolate boutique that specializes in chocolates, confections, pastries, cakes and chocolate gifts of many kinds.
Reviewed 17 March 2018

They not only have chocolate but tons of varieties of chocolate from whiskey truffles, white chocolate sheep, to lavender truffles and so so much more. Not cheap but oh so so worth it.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped for dessert after a long hike. Products are beautiful but we were disappointed in the truffles we bought. In addition, 4 small chocolates cost $11. Our party rated customer service as a C.

1  Thank Lisa M
Reviewed 31 January 2018

The chocolate is wonderful and lots to choose from in this little piece of love and chocolate. But, not feeling the love when it hits your pocketbook. The chocolate while awesome is pricey, so be very careful and choosy if you don't want a surprise at the register.

Reviewed 25 January 2018

I came in to pick up one of their cakes that I love, and for the second time in a row they didn't have them. Oh well, I decided to try something else instead, and I'm sure it'll be quite tasty once I bring it home to my GF; everything I've had from here has been amazing. However, when I went to pay, the lady checking me out flipped the POS screen around, stated I can sign with my finger, and before I could even look at the screen, she was around the corner texting on her phone. This would be perfectly acceptable for a place like Walmart, but if I'm paying about $3 for each piece of chocolate at a boutique store (truffles are cheaper in Brussels for God's sake), I'd expect the person helping me to stick around to complete my transaction, and at the very minimum thank me for my purchase.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

The minute you walk into the store the aromas will grab you and insist that you must buy come chocolate before leaving. Wide variety of truffles and other chocolate goodies that can be purchased individually, or by the box. Cooking and bakery items. We opted for the chocolate martini mix. Many different baskets will be made to order. There is even a chocolate box, made of chocolate, to store your chocolates. A must stop while walking the Pearl Street Mall area in Boulder, CO.