“Very nice dinner”
Review of Zolo Grill

Zolo Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Zolo Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 610 Restaurants in Boulder
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Mexican
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between Folsom Avenue (25th St.) & 28th Street
Transit: The Boulder bus system operates the "Jump" bus every day of the year. Zolo Grill is located on Arapahoe Avenue between Folsome Avenue (25th Street) and 28th Street.
Description: Declared by 5280 as "Absolutely the hottest restaurant in Boulder," Zolo Grill has delivered award-winning southwestern cuisine with superior service since 1994. Our intention is to create flavorful, soulful food and beverage that is served in an unpretentious and relaxed environment. Come and feel the love!
Reviewed 13 April 2018

I'd had a late lunch and just wanted something light. The green chili pork soup wasn't light, but it was really good and a perfect portion. Spicier than I expected, which was part of what made it so good. Had I realized how zesty it is, I'd have had a beer with it, instead of wine.

I can' t recall what my dining partner had, but I remember he cleaned that plate til it almost shone.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

First the serve slow slow, nice server BUT I ordered the relleno server comes back after 5
Min and says they are out of it so I order the trout out of it so I order another dish and the server says they were changing the menu and it was different then what the menu said. So now 3 entrees they don’t hav and I end up w chips and guacamole. The Margs are nothing special and not worth paying more for a specialty marg. Service was beyond SLOW waited 10 min just for drinks and food a good 30 min Not worth it. Especially since the food is average taste at best

1  Thank suzieFortCollins
Zolo_Team, General Manager at Zolo Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Hello there, I am sorry for not getting back to you sooner, but would love the chance to address some of your concerns. I am so sorry about the back and forth you had to go through with ordering your dinner, that's certainly not who we strive to be and what anyone should have to deal with. No amount of sorry can fix the night you had, but we would love the chance to have you back in for a delicious meal on us. Please don't hesitate to reach out anytime.

mike@zologrill.com

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I had a fine lunch with a friend. Sometimes Zolo can be a bit noisy (FAC and weekend nights), but we had excellent service and very tasty food! Waitperson was friendly and helpful as we relaxed for a good chat while we ate.

Zolo_Team, General Manager at Zolo Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Hello there,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, we are thrilled to hear you had a great time. Come see us again soon!

Reviewed 28 February 2018

We love Zolo. We've always had great service and great food here. My kids even enjoy going, and they're not big fans of eating out.

Hey Melissa,

Thank you so much for the awesome feedback, we are so glad Zolo is staple for your family. Looking forward to seeing you back soon!

Reviewed 23 February 2018

We've been going to Zolo's for decades. A bit pricy but worth it for the quality of this Boulder favorite restaurant. We recently were there for National Margarita day and the place was packed at 6 pm with people waiting. The place can be a bit loud and some seating is a bit close to adjacent tables so arriving early (like 5-6 pm) gives you more choices. Be sure not to order everything at once if you want a leisurely dining experience; the kitchen is very efficient and you may get your entrée while still enjoying an appetizer. We recommend the Chicken Enchilada (best in Boulder?) or most everything else. And definitely a margarita.

Hi Pat, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, I am so glad it was a great one. I am sorry to hear that the food came out too soon, great talking point for the staff. We hope to see you back in soon, we got a margarita with your name on it.

-Mike

Been to Zolo Grill? Share your experiences!