“DOn't waste your money -- go across to Subway”
Review of Deli Zone

Deli Zone
Ranked #290 of 608 Restaurants in Boulder
Price range: US$3 - US$11
Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Delivery
Description: New York style sandwiches made with the finest ingredients! We offer the best New York deli experience around, serving you quickly without sacrificing quality. With a wide variety of choices in meat, sauces and toppings we have something for everyone!
Reviewed 27 October 2016

For such a Boulder icon, this place is terrible! Their breads are dry and tasteless. Their store is grimy. Their prices are ASTRONMICAL! Their service is marginal (measured by the Asian gal who seems to run the place and can't be bothered to learn to speak English.) Every time I have gone there hungry with great expectations and EVERY time I am thoroughly disappointed. I work nearby and I won't waste another DIME on their food. Charged me over $17 for TWO sandwiches -- not meal-deals, just the sandwiches! Whoever runs this place needs to get a clue or shop themselves and the competition -- see what a real sandwich shop OUGHT to be like.

Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

I would say this restaurant is synonymous with a Subway sandwich. While the bread is probably better than subways, the lunch meat and cheese were relatively average.
Average service, but the restaurant was clean and a pretty large variety of different types of sandwiches.

Reviewed 21 December 2015

I'm always looking for a good deli where I live. Deli Zone is it in Boulder. Great sandwiches, tried a bunch of them, never been disappointed

Reviewed 17 August 2015

Stopped here for some breakfast sandwiches. We had a few different types and all were good. Bacon , egg and cheese was particularly good.
Service was a bit slow. We were a bit surprised that for a deli type shop it took so long to get breakfast sandwiches. About 20 minutes.

Reviewed 30 July 2015

I periodically get a sandwich here as it is convenient to other shopping. After having lived
in Chicago & NYC, I find the sandwiches here to be OK, but rather tasteless by comparison. The meats are rather dry and the bread is nothing special. The Jewish Rye from Safeway next door would be an improvement. The staff is friendly, the prices
competitive. In any case, I find Quiznos & Subway to be tastier options.

Been to Deli Zone? Share your experiences!