“Could Be Better”

Ranked #293 of 611 Restaurants in Boulder
Price range: US$3 - US$11
Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Delivery
Description: New York style sandwiches made with the finest ingredients! We offer the best New York deli experience around, serving you quickly without sacrificing quality. With a wide variety of choices in meat, sauces and toppings we have something for everyone!
Reviewed 30 July 2015

I periodically get a sandwich here as it is convenient to other shopping. After having lived
in Chicago & NYC, I find the sandwiches here to be OK, but rather tasteless by comparison. The meats are rather dry and the bread is nothing special. The Jewish Rye from Safeway next door would be an improvement. The staff is friendly, the prices
competitive. In any case, I find Quiznos & Subway to be tastier options.

Date of visit: July 2015

Reviewed 6 June 2015 via mobile

Nothing special, but alright toasted subs. I had the Giuliani, Italian sandwich. It had way too much balsamic vinegar and the chopped up meat was strange.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 27 February 2015

If your running late and didnt get a breakfast before your first class or if you have a small break, its very filling and good. You can pick how many eggs you like, meat. everything so the price is very fair depending on your hunger if you are with a group that wants alot and a little.

Date of visit: September 2014
Reviewed 6 October 2014

I ordered a veggie sandwich on whole wheat bread at 3 on a Sunday. They were out of whole wheat so I got white, it was okay. But the sandwich was beyond blah. They didn't put enough of anything on it. There was supposed to be ranch dressing, avocado, cream cheese, lettuce, tom, onions. All great stuff right? The bread was hefty so you need to put something in it. There were like three slivers of onion, not slices, 2 anemic tomato slices (on a 10 in. sandwich!) barely any avocado I couldn't taste it, and same with cream cheese. They forgot the ranch and this was on a 10 in. sandwich. Unfortunately I took it home to eat so didn't know how bad it was or I would have had them fix it.
I did email the place and they sent me a free coupon for a 5 in. sandwich, drink and chips. Still a loss since I got a big sandwich and don't do soda and chips, but why would I risk eating blah calories again?

Date of visit: June 2014
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I must have walked past this place ten times before I even realized it was in the shopping mall across from my apartment. People inside were super friendly and I loved my sandwich (Liberty - turkey). In fact, there used to be a deli in Lincoln NE (Pontillo's) that had sandwiches like this and I haven't had one since, so I will definitely be back. Basic sandwich place with fun NYC décor and good vibe.

Date of visit: July 2014

Been to Deli Zone? Share your experiences!