“Meh. ”

Ranked #369 of 588 Restaurants in Boulder
Price range: US$3 - US$11
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Delivery
Description: New York style sandwiches made with the finest ingredients! We offer the best New York deli experience around, serving you quickly without sacrificing quality. With a wide variety of choices in meat, sauces and toppings we have something for everyone!
Reviewed 6 June 2015 via mobile

Nothing special, but alright toasted subs. I had the Giuliani, Italian sandwich. It had way too much balsamic vinegar and the chopped up meat was strange.

Reviewed 27 February 2015

If your running late and didnt get a breakfast before your first class or if you have a small break, its very filling and good. You can pick how many eggs you like, meat. everything so the price is very fair depending on your hunger if you are with a group that wants alot and a little.

Reviewed 6 October 2014

I ordered a veggie sandwich on whole wheat bread at 3 on a Sunday. They were out of whole wheat so I got white, it was okay. But the sandwich was beyond blah. They didn't put enough of anything on it. There was supposed to be ranch dressing, avocado, cream cheese, lettuce, tom, onions. All great stuff right? The bread was hefty so you need to put something in it. There were like three slivers of onion, not slices, 2 anemic tomato slices (on a 10 in. sandwich!) barely any avocado I couldn't taste it, and same with cream cheese. They forgot the ranch and this was on a 10 in. sandwich. Unfortunately I took it home to eat so didn't know how bad it was or I would have had them fix it.
I did email the place and they sent me a free coupon for a 5 in. sandwich, drink and chips. Still a loss since I got a big sandwich and don't do soda and chips, but why would I risk eating blah calories again?

Reviewed 10 July 2014

I must have walked past this place ten times before I even realized it was in the shopping mall across from my apartment. People inside were super friendly and I loved my sandwich (Liberty - turkey). In fact, there used to be a deli in Lincoln NE (Pontillo's) that had sandwiches like this and I haven't had one since, so I will definitely be back. Basic sandwich place with fun NYC décor and good vibe.

Reviewed 27 December 2012

This place makes good sandwiches. We tried the Jamaican chicken and the Yankee roast beef - both were good. They pack the meat in so much that we only ate half of the medium deli. Although they have a few tables along the side, this is more of a takeout place.

1  Thank Cynthialofa

Been to Deli Zone? Share your experiences!