“Terrible sandwich”

Ranked #290 of 608 Restaurants in Boulder
Price range: US$3 - US$11
Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Delivery
Description: New York style sandwiches made with the finest ingredients! We offer the best New York deli experience around, serving you quickly without sacrificing quality. With a wide variety of choices in meat, sauces and toppings we have something for everyone!
Reviewed 6 October 2014

I ordered a veggie sandwich on whole wheat bread at 3 on a Sunday. They were out of whole wheat so I got white, it was okay. But the sandwich was beyond blah. They didn't put enough of anything on it. There was supposed to be ranch dressing, avocado, cream cheese, lettuce, tom, onions. All great stuff right? The bread was hefty so you need to put something in it. There were like three slivers of onion, not slices, 2 anemic tomato slices (on a 10 in. sandwich!) barely any avocado I couldn't taste it, and same with cream cheese. They forgot the ranch and this was on a 10 in. sandwich. Unfortunately I took it home to eat so didn't know how bad it was or I would have had them fix it.
I did email the place and they sent me a free coupon for a 5 in. sandwich, drink and chips. Still a loss since I got a big sandwich and don't do soda and chips, but why would I risk eating blah calories again?

Reviewed 10 July 2014

I must have walked past this place ten times before I even realized it was in the shopping mall across from my apartment. People inside were super friendly and I loved my sandwich (Liberty - turkey). In fact, there used to be a deli in Lincoln NE (Pontillo's) that had sandwiches like this and I haven't had one since, so I will definitely be back. Basic sandwich place with fun NYC décor and good vibe.

Reviewed 27 December 2012

This place makes good sandwiches. We tried the Jamaican chicken and the Yankee roast beef - both were good. They pack the meat in so much that we only ate half of the medium deli. Although they have a few tables along the side, this is more of a takeout place.

1  Thank Cynthialofa
Reviewed 15 September 2012

One of my favorite joints to get a Great breakfast sandwich, which are served anytime. Try a three egg Kong if your hungry. This location only has seating for about 10 to 12 people, the four tops and two tops. The sandwiches are prepared on the spot as you would expect.

The one downside is if you freaked out over dirt and grim in a restaurant don't go here, the place shows it age.

1  Thank Gary_Colorado_Mtn
Reviewed 6 April 2012

Excellent sandwiches, fast service and reasonably priced

Been to Deli Zone? Share your experiences!