“A perfect pit stop.”

Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours
Description: The Sink has been a University of Colorado legend since 1923. Offering a wide variety of scratch made sandwiches, burgers, pizza and salads. Featuring grass-fed beef, locally baked organic breads and seasonal local produce. A full bar features eighteen draft beers and locally produced beers and spirits. This historic landmark is a must see for any visit to Boulder, truly one of a kind!
Reviewed 7 March 2018

I researched Boulder restaurants before we got there. I wanted a nice pub that had great food and this hit the spot. I had the gourmet hamburger and it was wonderful. My husband had the wings and they were fabulous! It was a fun restaurant with a lot to look at! The waitress and everyone were very very friendly and made sure we were happy! The only thing that was a tad disappointing were the fries (not that I should be eating them anyway). But everything else was a 10 out of 10! Will definitely go back.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

I loved the setup of this restaurant. We were looking for a great place to get pizza and this place truly delivered. The service is exceptional and friendly and kept us refreshed with delicious drinks while we waited on our food. The jukebox was cool too, I don’t see too many in restaurants anymore and it was fun to play a few of our favorite rock songs while we checked out the decorative dining area. We did a small pizza as an appetizer. Only because we had heard how amazing the grass fed hamburgers were at this place... the burgers are huge, completely fresh tasting like they’re straight from the farm. And made to order with mouthwatering toppings. I would come back to this place all the time if I lived in boulder. It was a great and tasty experience of Colorado, and a great way to end the weekend on a high note for me and my friends ski trip. Highly recommend for pizza, beer and burger lovers in the area.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

I admit when I first walked in here, I had my doubts that we were a bit too mature for a “college dive”. Soon, however, I realized my misperception and settled into the the depths of The Sink.

Their Fresh martini is delicious - very fresh, loving up to its name, and packing quite a punch.

Out service was spot on the entire night. We never went without anything, waters were promptly refilled and food delivered hot, fresh and timely.

Speaking of food, we sampled several dishes and everyone was out of this world amazing. The beet salad, Buff Mac and cheese and our pizza - all tasted hand-crafted and made with love.

Come here to enjoy the funky Boulder atmosphere if you’d like, but dig in and stay for the food!

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch on a snowy day after riding the bus from the airport. So we had our hands full and unfortunately left something valuable on the bus. This is to praise one of the employees, Mike. He went totally out of his way to help us try to track down the item. I have not had that much assistance from an employee in any restaurant and just had to write this review, hoping management sees it. Then MIke was also our server and everything was great. We have never had a bad experience at The Sink, but this one topped all the others.

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

The buffalo wings were among the best I’ve ever had, the sliders were so good we ordered a second round, the handcrafted cocktails were great, as was the spinach artichoke dip with fresh tortilla chips. Service was warm and friendly and prices reasonable. What more can you ask for?

Been to The Sink? Share your experiences!