“goo d while it lasted...but no more”
Review of Jalino's Pizza - CLOSED

Jalino's Pizza
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 13 April 2016

It hasn't been Jalino's for some time. I lived in the neighborhood and the pizza was good. They would also sell dough so you could make your own.

Not sure why TA is still soliciting reviews.....I haven't tried the new place (Brooklyn Pizza).....

There are newer reviews for Jalino's Pizza

Reviewed 26 August 2013

Jalino's was sold and has new owners since earlier this year. I have been a regular "take 'n bake" customer for many, many years and loved the pizza and the people who owned the place. But, this past Friday, my patience finally ran out. I attributed recent past mistakes to the transition but they have just adopted a couldn't care less attitude. The trigger? I ordered our regular Friday night take 'n bake. Got a read back from the person on the phone. When my wife showed up 30 minutes later to pick it up, she was told that they had no record of an order. Did they apologize? No. Did they offer to make the pizza immediately? No. Their response, the two slackers working there started laughing and thought that this was really funny! Great customer service and a one way ticket to honest reviews on Tripadvisor and Yelp. I hope they can laugh at that as their business, hopefully, sinks further into the abyss.

1  Thank Mutt99
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Okay... I'll admit it. Jalino's phone number is in the phone.

Can you say, "take and bake?" The only way to go.

We drive all the way from Evergreen, CO to get Jalino's Pizza. It's the best...

Try the "blow out," but get the thin crust. Traditional sauceless pizza with four cheeses (provolone, parmesan, cheddar, mozzarella) with fresh garlic ricotta cheese, onions and spinach. Amazing...

Sorry to cut this review short. This just made me hungry. Gotta drive to Boulder to get another Jalino's...

Reviewed 25 April 2013

I'm not sure if it was just an off night, but the pizza we had delivered was inedible! We ordered because they had decent reviews, but the pizza that arrived was burnt black on the bottom, the cheese had slid off into the middle with pools of liquid and was so wet and soggy, it could not be eaten.

Reviewed 17 January 2013

We've lived all over the world, and Jalino's pizza sauce is the best we've ever tasted. It's spicy and full of flavor. My husband and I order Jalino's take-out several times a month. We love that they have whole wheat crust, an excellent array of healthy toppings, and they will make half a pie with cheese and the other half without cheese.