“Best pizza sauce ever”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 17 January 2013

We've lived all over the world, and Jalino's pizza sauce is the best we've ever tasted. It's spicy and full of flavor. My husband and I order Jalino's take-out several times a month. We love that they have whole wheat crust, an excellent array of healthy toppings, and they will make half a pie with cheese and the other half without cheese.

There are newer reviews for Jalino's Pizza

Reviewed 4 September 2012

We were too tired to eat out our last night in Boulder and called Jalino's and ordered carry-out. The salads were large, fresh, and excellent. The 16" pizza was one of the heaviest--by weight-- that we've ever eaten--kind of Chicago-style. We got the vegetarian with pepperonis on one half, and the toppings were generous. Very delicious!

Reviewed 20 October 2011

Went to Jalino's twice in the same month and both times I ordered two single slices. This place has a great location and the pizza is very fresh. Unfortunately, the pizza slices when served are WAY TOO HOT! I mean piping hot. So hot in fact, that the intense heat not only burns your tongue, but hides the flavor. If they turn down the serving temp a bit, the cheese won't by hyper-melted (making it easier to eat), the tomato sauce won't be scorched, and the flavors will gel. In the end, the entire slice will be easier to eat making the overall end user experience better and more pleasurable, thus generating more repeat business.

For me eating pizza is all about pleasure, even guilty-pleasure. It should be a happy experience.

The hot pizza has conditioned me to think, well, "I want pizza, I love Jalino's, but man, I burned my tongue last time, the cheese and oil drooped all over my fingers, and the crust was too hard." This can all be traced to the serving temperature. Turn down the heat Jalino's and you got a SUPER winner.

Reviewed 13 August 2011

Staying at the nearby Quality Inn, I ordered pizza inn...and was very pleasantly surprised that at the food of the rockies, such rich pizza can be found. Very tasty, filling and new york-y...
It's really a "take out" place run by locals, with a very extensive variety of exotic pizzas.

Reviewed 14 March 2011

Atmosphere inside is small and mainly used during lunch by students from Boulder High. Pizza is good though! Jalino's works well if you are on your way home after work.