“Best Restaurant”

Flagstaff House Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Flagstaff House Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 577 Restaurants in Boulder
Price range: US$38 - US$80
Cuisines: American, Asian
Good for: Business meetings, View, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: The Monette family welcomes you to Flagstaff House restaurant, an unparalleled Colorado dining experience. Co-owners Don Monette, and his sons Mark and Scott Monette, combine a multi-award-winning wine list from their 15,000 bottle wine cellar, exquisite French-American cuisine and impeccable service with the personal touches of a family-owned restaurant.
Wilbraham, Massachusetts
“Best Restaurant”
Reviewed 24 February 2012

This is my all time favorite restaurant. I went with my friend and our bill came to $800, but the food was so good, we felt as though we were getting out cheap. We indulged in the Israeli royal osetra caviar which was fresh, and served very presentable. The lobster at Flagstaff House was the best lobster I've eaten. My friend had the kobe and said that it was the best meal he has eaten. The service is top notch, and nothing was overlooked the timing between courses could not have been better. The view was amazing, and well worth the ride to Boulder from Denver.

• Visited December 2011
5 Thank marky01095

Erie, Colorado
“Always feel the food is a touch shy”
Reviewed 9 February 2012

The flagstaff house is a beautiful restaurant with some amazing views. The service is generally top notch. I've been here probably 5 times in the last decade with similar results. The wine list is very broad and wide with selections for everyone. The only reason it didn't get the best rating from me is I feel the food is consistently not on par with the other experiences at the restaurant. While its good, it is not excellent.

• Visited September 2011
2 Thank ProfessorX69
Boston, Massachusetts
“top notch food and service”
Reviewed 29 January 2012

expensive but if you are willing to pay they are excellent. has a great reputation and they don't rest on their laurels. constant experimentation and improvement here. Enjoy!

4 Thank elimeir
West Palm Beach
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 29 January 2012

Great food, great service, great view, a marvelous dining experience.

3 Thank Jbulfin
“What a wonderful place to celebrate a birthday”
Reviewed 5 January 2012

From the moment we entered, we were treated spectacularly. Our orders were perfect. I had a surprise dessert, thanks to my daughter informing them prior to our arrival. This will be my #1 place for those special celebrations and more.

• Visited September 2011