All reviews the concierge lounge m club front desk pearl street hardware store underground parking nice hotel parking lot within easy walking distance staying at this hotel parents weekend short drive rooms are large mountain view lobby sprouts buff
Reviewed 15 June 2018

When we first came in the check in person had no smile and only went through the motions of checking us in. The rooms were very dated and the view was the parking lot full of cars. We got a very Small bathroom although others had a bigger one. We complained to the manager and she tried to accommodate us by changing some of our rooms. I have to say that the two managers went out of their way to please us but I still have to be honest about the accommodations. The breakfast was pretty good.

Stayed: December 2017
Thomas L, General Manager at Boulder Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2018

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to provided your feedback about the property. As you are aware we are working towards a full remodel of the property. I would love the opportunity to speak with you further. If you could please send a e-mail to thomas.lloyd@marriott.com and let me know the best number and time to contact you it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you again and I truly hope we have a chance to speak soon.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

I checked in last night after a frightening experience at an AirB&B with a mad dog. Paul Davis was a gem and sho was Sharon at the front desk. They went out of their way to accommodate me and that really means something in these crazy times. Thanks again Paul and Sharon.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 May 2018

Must have been a good place with a glorious past. Presently, being refurbished. I had a good room, though the third floor has lot of work in progress. Big rooms with free space.

Have a decent sized bathroom and very good quality toiletries. I did not have hot water initially, but it got fixed. The control knob needs upgrade.

My first experience with a Marriott. Pretty pleased.

Very friendly front desk. Willing to provide information on request.

A good bar in the lobby. Jeremy is a very friendly bartender.
Eating options are very limited, especially when you are a vegetarian like me.I suppose they do not get too many Asian visitors and hence no clue on spices.

Have an indoor pool and a decent gym.

They provide a half litre of water bottle every day (which is more than what other hotels in US offered previously).

Very poor wifi. Never got connection in my room. Though the guest wifi works when in the lobby.

Room Tip: All rooms appears spacious and well lit.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank sandycool69
Thomas L, General Manager at Boulder Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Dear Sandycool69,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback about your recent stay. Information like this is critical to our success. We are very excited to be nearing the end of the refurbishment. Please let us know if we can ever do anything for you here at the Boulder Marriott. If you could please send me an e-mail to Thomas.lloyd@marriott.com I would love to know what room you stayed in so I can address the wifi issue.

Thank you and have a great day.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

Its being remodeled and thats good. Its nice, clean and lots of space. My Marriott check in via phone did not work - its hit and miss with various properties this one it didn't so the Spanish inquisition at check in - Forms, ID, Credit card blah blah.. people its 2018 make it work consistantly already. Typical full service Marriott fees for everything - 18 bucks for parking that should be free. Breakfast should be free but you have to stay at the residence inn and get more and pay less for that of course. Executive summary - I would not stay here and pay this much other than I had a conference here - stay at hampton inn or residence inn and get more - pay less. Its clean and nice but for the price it should be outstanding and parking and exec lounge should be included for ALL rewards members at this price. I guess they figure if you pay the money to stay here you have enough money for the gouges. Would I stay again? not unless there was an event here - I would not pay my own money to stay here because the ROI - Value is simply not here.

Room Tip: upper floors are quieter - ask for away from the construction for now
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Kevin P
Stacey C, Guest Relations Manager at Boulder Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Kevin P.,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and your stay! We truly do value all the feedback we receive because we want to make sure our guests experiences are memorable and happy. I'm sorry to hear that you had some difficulties with check-in, I completely understand your frustration with inconsistent check-in's with our new mobile system, so thank you very much for your feedback. We are working on streamlining this process better for the convenience of our guests.
As you stated, we are a Full-Service Marriott, so while we do charge for parking (due to the limited amount of public parking in this area) and breakfast in our full restaurant, these are to ensure that we are able to give our guests the best possible experience that is customizable to each individuals needs. Marriott strives to have different and unique brands to ensure all our guests can be accommodated based on those needs, whether that's a quick and continental breakfast, or a more customized and personalized hot breakfast, etc.
I would love to help show you all the value and benefits that we can offer here! Please contact me at the email below when you are in town again and I would be happy to ensure that you have a great experience with us at the Boulder Marriott!

Stacey Cooper
Director of Rooms
Boulder Marriott
Stacey.Cooper@Marriott.com

Reviewed 23 April 2018

My husband and I recently stayed at the Boulder Marriot as our boys attend CU. The staff of Stacey, Caitlin, Paul and Hannah could not have been more accommodating. The newly renovated rooms are amazing, spacious and we loved the wood floors. The renovated bathrooms are also spacious and modern with all of the amenities. As always the Marriot bed linens are the highest of quality.

Room Tip: Ask for a Mountain View in a newly renovated room
Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Susan K,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay with us! I am very happy to hear that we were able to make your stay memorable! We are very excited for the newly renovated rooms and love to be able to ensure that our guests able to experience and enjoy them as well.
Susan, I hope that you will be able to stay with us again! Please send me and email when you're back in town and I will ensure that you are taken care of.

Stacey Cooper