All reviewsthe concierge loungefront deskm clubpearl streethardware storeunderground parkingnice hotelparking lotwithin easy walking distancestaying at this hotelshort driverooms are largebeds were comfortablemountain viewlobbysproutsbuff
Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

The hotel is currently renovating their rooms so there is considerable interior noise within the building during daylight hours and the lobby entrance is restricted. That said, the interior was dated and the improvements are overdue. The mock-ups look appealing, however. We were sorry to see that the spa next door is closed, too. That said, the rooms are spacious and the location is convenient to everything Boulder (CU, Pearl Street, Restaurants, etc. ). We’ll stay again, but will check ahead for construction status

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
TJ D, Front Office Manager at Boulder Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Dear Bminton1@,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I do apologize for any disruption that our renovation caused your during your stay. As you stated, we are very excited for the update to our rooms and décor, and I believe our guests will be as well!
I am glad to hear that you enjoy our location and will be staying with us again! Also, after our renovation there will be another spa in the same location, so please be assured that you and all our guests will again be able to enjoy a spa very close to our property.
I would love to help make your next stay problem free! Please send me an email at the email address below when you will be staying with us again so I can assist you with anything you need.

Reviewed 22 November 2017

The Boulder-Marriott is very centrally located in Boulder to shops within walking distance, restaurants and Pearl Street a short distance away. The rooms are presently under major renovation so that there may be construction noise during the day and a disrupion in acess into the hotel. Photographs of the rooms as how they would look after completion of the renovation are very impressive. The downstairs lounge, bar, dining areas have been completed and are very nice. We ate a buffet breakfast there twice and the food was amazingly good, service excellent and a good value. We had a snack at the bar and it too was excellent. There is also an indoor pool. Staff very friendly and extremely helpful.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Herb_Silverman,

I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for taking the time to review your stay and our hotel, any and all feedback is always welcome.
We are extremely excited to be starting our renovation in order to provide our guests with the rooms and amenities that they have been requesting!
Let me know if there is anything more we can do for you! We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

We stayed here 2 nights, taking a night before going up into Indian Peaks Wilderness and then days later when we returned from Indian Peaks Wilderness with the next stop south 4-5 hours to Wild Dunes Nataional Park. The hotel was bright, clean and convenient and the employees were excellent help. I'd recommend the hotel to anyone going through Boulder.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
TJ D, Administrative Assistant and Supervisor at Boulder Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Good morning Don H,

We would like to thank you for taking time to review our hotel. We are glad to hear your stay at the Boulder Marriott lived up to your expectations. Please come visit us the next time you are in town, we would love to have you stay with us again!

Gabrielle Vasquez
Administrative Assistant and Supervisor
303-440-8877
gabrielle.vasquez@marriott.com

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Special thanks to the Marriott Boulder for making my brief trip as hassle free as possible.

I really appreciate the employees that helped arrange transportation and ensure that I was able to make my flight.

Uber would not have used the expressway but fortunately Theo did! I arrived safe and sound back at Denver Airport with enough time to grab a bite and really appreciated the conversation.

Will definitely stay at this property and take advantage of the M lounge!!!

Nice job Boulder Marriott-wish all of my Marriott visits were up to your level.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
TJ D, Front Office Manager at Boulder Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Dear Alison W.,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel! I am so happy to hear that our staff helped to get you in touch with Theo, he is a wonderful gentleman that likes to assist our guests as much as possible. I am glad to hear that he was able to get you to the airport in a timely manner, it definitely helps to have extra time to decompress before a flight.
We look forward to having you stay with again soon!

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I arrived in Boulder for a meeting he has in Louisville we decided on Marriott, great decision the young woman at the front desk,Scarlet , was super nice and very accommodating made us feel welcome right away. She gave us a suite with out raising the cost, the room is clean with a nice view of the shopping area. My husband and I went for a walk in the cosy neighborhood. Came back and the hotel send us a complimentary gift basket! Jeremy was bashful when I thanked him .How wonderful of them. The room comes with breakfast there’s 24 hour gym and indoor swimming pool can’t get better than this oh there’s also complimentary appetizers in the lounge with gourmet coffee water fruits and more love this hotel. I definitely recommend this hotel ❤️

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
TJ D, Front Office Manager at Boulder Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Carmella M,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel and tell us of your experience! I am so happy to hear that Scarlet was able to take care of your during your stay, and I am glad that you enjoyed yourself while staying with us!
I will make sure to let Scarlet and Jeremy know that you were very happy with their service!
Please let me know if there is anything more that I can do for you, and we hope to see you again when you travels bring you back to Boulder!