All reviews the concierge lounge m club front desk pearl street hardware store underground parking nice hotel parking lot lobby bar within easy walking distance staying at this hotel parents weekend per night short drive denver airport rooms are large mountain view
Reviewed 9 March 2016

As a long term hotel manager and hospitality professional, I take notice of good places when I find them. This place was an absolute GEM! From the Front Desk to the restaurant staff and housekeeping, you can tell that not only is the staff friendly and happy but they genuinely enjoy their jobs and do everything in their power to ensure each guest has an amazing and unique experience.

I came for a girls trip to the mountains to get away for the weekend and none of us can stop raving about the hotel and staff. Just wanted to thank the people that made our trip so memorable. Front desk staff :Connor, Sarah, and Justin... YOU ROCK! And the two that became our "friends" away from home, RJ and Breanna at the restaurant, THANK YOU, thank you, THANK YOU!

Well done Marriott!

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Dustin K, General Manager at Boulder Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2016

Good morning,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback regarding your recent stay with us! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay and will be sure to pass this message long to the entire team. We look forward to serving you the next time you are in Boulder.

Reviewed 6 March 2016 via mobile

33rd anniversary and checked in to Boulder Marriott for a special night with my wife. Upon arrival I was warmly welcomed by Sarah and Ali who broke the ice by asking where we were from. I explained that we were from Colorado Springs and it was our 33rd year together so we were having an anniversary night together in Boulder. Sarah and Ali went out of their way to assign us a private room and suggest dinner locations while providing a level of genuine welcoming that is very rare. Upon arrival back to our room, after dinner, we were greeted by a bottle of wine and chocolate covered strawberries that were left by Sarah and Ali!

As a Long time Marriott guest, this was the singularly most personalized gesture made by hotel staff and reinforces our loyalty to the Marriott brand. As is the case anywhere, it is the people that leave the most lasting impression - and as it concerns the Boulder Marriott, our special weekend was made better by these two charming employees. This gesture will have us coming back here again - 5 stars and well done.

This is a fantastic hotel situated near Pearl St and all the wonderful sites that Boulder has to offer. The rooms are tastefully appointed and the renovated lobby and breakfast/bar area are amazing. Don't stay anywhere else when you want to experience this incredible town.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Dustin K, General Manager at Boulder Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2016

Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your recent stay with us! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay and that our team made it a memorable experience for you and your wife. We hope that the next time you are in Boulder that we are able to serve you again!

Reviewed 26 February 2016

I unexpectedly found that, one night, I needed a hotel room around Arvada, CO. However, the nearest hotel that had a room that night was the Boulder Marriott. Was I ever lucky!!! The minute I stepped into the lobby, Justin greeted me and gave me a bottle of water. Everyone with whom I came in contact had a smile on their face and gave me a cheery hello. It made me feel as though every staff member really cared that my experience was positive. The bed and room temperature were perfect for sleeping, Not only was there a sewing kit, but there were five thread colors, all pre-threaded with their own needle. The hotel is within easy walking distance of banks, restaurants, a movie theater, Barnes and Noble, fitness centers, health spas, health-conscious grocery stores (Sprouts, Trader Joes, Whole Foods), a branch of AAA, two shopping centers (with a Macy's and Target), FedEx, and Staples. There is free WiFi on Fridays and Saturdays. The food at their on-site restaurant is nothing less than delicious. The lounge is inviting with several portable small desks for computers and a wonderful fireplace. Room service is available and prompt. The parking is underground (be sure to get a stub to put on the dashboard so that you won't be charged the $16 per day fee.) Fitness center and small pool with a view of the Boulder foothills. Free USA Today and Wall Street Journal in the lobby. Coffee make, refrigerator, and locking safe in the room. The entire establishment was clean and inviting. I'll definitely return to this hotel if I'm ever in the area again

Room tip: Ask to get a room looking out at the Boulder foothills.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Dustin K, General Manager at Boulder Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 29 February 2016

Good morning!

Thank you for staying with us recently. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay and hope to be able to serve you the next time you are in Boulder!

Reviewed 20 February 2016

The Marriott location though central is hard to reach. There is a lot of traffic around it. The parking lot is under the hotel. It is not easy to park in it, at least we found it could be improved. The room was satisfactory but not exciting. The lobby had a fresh look but the concierge room had limited food service. I think the price was high for this location. Of course, the hotel offers the Marriott security and service that one would expect but we are not sure if we would return in the future. We would prefer another Marriott property.

Room tip: I don't think that it matters. There really is no exciting view from any location.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Dustin K, General Manager at Boulder Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2016

Good morning,

Thank you for staying with us recently and for providing feedback regarding your recent stay. We are sorry to hear that your experience was not a positive one, and would like you to know that a full room renovation design is in the works for this year. I hope that the service that you experienced was excellent during your stay, and we will be sure to share your other feedback to the entire team in an effort to improve in other areas of our operation. If you find yourself back in Boulder, please do not hesitate to contact me personally so I can ensure that your stay with us is an excellent one all-around.

Reviewed 17 February 2016

We had a long day traveling from Tampa to Boulder. Airports, rental cars, winter traffic. We checked in the Boulder Marriott tired and hungry. So nice to see the amazing new lobby, I knew the relaxing was about to start. Justin, front desk, puts us in a great corner room, views, views views. Too tired to go out, we had room service and service it was. Goat cheese & beet salad, followed by a bone-in ribeye. At this point, you can put me in the "pretty happy" category. I'd write a check if they would sell me the bed I slept in. I love it when the sun, stars and moon come together!

Room tip: Room 520 has doors that open to views of Boulder
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Dustin K, General Manager at Boulder Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2016

Good morning!

Thank you very much for staying with us and also for your feedback regarding your experience here at the Boulder Marriott! We are very happy that you had an excellent experience, and we will be sure to share your positive comments with the entire team - specifically with Justin, for doing such a great job. We hope that the next time you are in Boulder we have another opportunity to serve you.