“Relaxing Stay in a beautiful setting!”
other travellers have booked this property
Private room and bath with laundry facility
spacious kitchen for your use sunny reading room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Private room and bath with laundry facility
spacious kitchen for your use
sunny reading room
Bonus room with queen sleeper sofa and private bath
living room with fireplace
Play a tune?
Classic Boulder summer fun
View from the back deck ... can\'t guarantee the rainbow though :-(
off-street location
back gate provides access to open space
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
robbiemic...
Andover, Minnesota
“Relaxing Stay in a beautiful setting!”
Reviewed 25 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013
people found this review helpful

I was staying in town to watch my son play lacrosse. The house was beautiful and the hosts were very friendly and helpful! The room I stayed in was the perfect size and had a bathroom right next to it! It was great to get up in the morning and take my breakfast and coffee out onto the deck and eat. They are located right in the foothills, so the scenery was beautiful! There were trails around a lake just down the road as well! I would highly recommend this place to anyone travelling alone or with one other person! They have an additional bonus room if you have more than two in your party!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The deck and the peaceful atmosphere!
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Maryland
Reviewed 5 May 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway
ON
Reviewed 3 December 2012 for a stay in November 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
AMfromMT
Bozeman, Montana
“A clean and comfortable room in a gorgeous home in a stunning location with a lovely couple.”
Reviewed 2 October 2012 for a stay in August 2012
person found this review helpful

Basically, this rental is a basement lockoff in a really great home owned by a lovely couple. Both Nancy and John are extremely accomodating. They made hot coffee in the morning and had an assortment of fruit, granola, cereal, bread, and yogurt from which I could choose. They also cleared small areas in the fridge and kitchen for me to store my food. I really enjoyed the north Boulder location, especially because I like it a little quieter than the downtown or hill area. There are trails right out the back fence. The rental worked perfectly for me while I was in Boulder for a yoga immersion. As an added bonus, I am grateful for getting to know Nancy and John a little bit while I was in Boulder.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Solo
aktomiman
Indian Land, South Carolina
“Hard to find but beautiful locale.”
Reviewed 4 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012
person found this review helpful

Very eco conscious, friendly hosts. If you prefer a hot breakfast, this is not the place. Outside shoes not permitted in the house. Need to navigate stairs to the bedroom which is below street level.

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: View from back porch.
Liked least: Spiders in bedroom and bathroom.
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway
Management Response
4 Jun 2012
Yes, we are eco-friendly.

No hot breakfast is provided but we do offer a generous breakfast spread, including yogurt, granola, fresh fruit daily, muffins, toast, coffee or tea. We make very clear ahead of time what our breakfast offerings are so those who want something different will know to seek another location.

It is true that no shoes are allowed in the house. Most of our guests happily adapt to this simple request.

While the guest room is on the patio level of our house (extra cool in summer) that level has a huge amount of light in the family room adjacent to the guest room area and a lovely outdoor patio for the exclusive use of our guests. The prior review mentions street level but our home is not really close to a street so that is a bit confusing. In fact, our home backs up to Boulder County open space--making it one of the nicest locations in all of Boulder.

Because we are up off the street on a shared drive those without GPS or access to Google maps might find it a little hard to locate us on arrival. However, we always offer to "talk you in" that first time. Ultimately our guests find that our lovely location is worth the bit of extra effort to discover us.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing