“Improved greatly over the last visit.”
Review of Larkburger

Larkburger
Ranked #46 of 598 Restaurants in Boulder
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 19 April 2018

We had a fairly average meal at Larkburger last month and I wrote an appropriate review. I also complained on the Larkburger web site. One of their managers reached out to me and apologized for our experience. He asked if we would give them another try and sent some gift cards. We went back last week and had a very good meal. The burgers were juicy and medium rare as we requested. The fries were crisp this time and the tea was not old. We will go back as this is how we remember Larkburgers.

Reviewed 15 April 2018

My daughter recommend this spot knowing that I love ahi tuna. And what could be better than an ahi tuna burger?? NOTHING. I was so grareful that I came twice in 3 days..
This is a fast food spot and you do wait while it is made but you can get it rare and it actually comes rare - how divine.

Reviewed 13 April 2018

The patty in a Larkburger is large and flavorful, not that a burger is really any more about the meat than it is about condiments, and here again my Larkburger was pretty good. I’d asked for heavy, heavy onions, and the ticket actually asked for a ‘ton of onions,” but the chef’s idea of a ton and mine are significantly different..

For all my wino tendencies, I’m more of a snob about wine glasses than wine; I enjoy just about any wine that isn’t foul. The can of wine I got at L.burger really wasn’t bad at all despite the only glass available being a paper cup. At the cash register there is an ice tray with beers and wine in cans. When I asked about a room temp. red, the clerk said they had some in the manager’s office. He left and found the key and eventually came back with a can. It didn’t look very big, but was a 250ml pour of pretty drinkable wine at $6.

I'll never understand why burger places don't have relish, or why a ton of onions isn't lots of onions, but still it was a good burger.

Reviewed 16 March 2018

We used to love Larkburger. A great hamburger, good fries at a reasonable price. Things have apparently change and not for the better. We (wife and I) were the first in for lunch. The order came with onions even though we specified twice to hold the onions. The meat looked medium rare which is what we ordered but wasn't juicy (which it has always been) or as flavorful as we remembered. The fries weren't crisp. The ice tea was old. The place, in general, seemed run down or poorly maintained. This is not the place it used to be, which is a shame. We won't rush back.

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

We went for an early lunch. We ordered and got our burgers and fries really fast. They must have been pre-cooked and reheated?? It was not hot as it should have been if it was just cooked. The fries were not real hot either. There were only four other people in there when’s we arrived. It was packed when we left. I can only wonder what their burgers were like?
Juicy and hot? as they should be!