All reviews front desk regular coffee self park pearl street awesome location definitely stay here again room key modern hotel wonderful stay per day excellent hotel parking garage comfortable bed every morning convenient location business trip free breakfast
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The staff of this HGI not only made our stay pleasant and comfortable, but helped us out of a jam when making arrangements to ship our car from boulder back home. The staff helped with details and put my mind at ease as I had to leave for airport. They couldn’t have been more accommodating. Thanks to the front desk Cameron, valet staff Jamarie and of course, big thanks to the manager Noah Clark who is always there to help

Stayed: November 2018, travelled with family
NoahC445, Guest Relations Supervisor at Hilton Garden Inn Boulder, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for the kind words! We always strive to make life easier for our guest. I am glad we were able to accommodate you with the shipment of your car. We look forward to your next visit! If there is anything you should need don't hesitate to ask.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Very nice and seemingly newly built hotel, close to a lot of other restaurants and stores. A nice area of Boulder, comfy bed and all the amenities I have come to expect from the Hilton brand. A nice little bar, with extremely friendly and attentive bar staff, though the prices, being a hotel, are very much on the high side. Overall excellent, and pleasant experience; would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: November 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am happy to hear that the amenities and our outstanding restaurant team took excellent care of you. It is great to know that we can expect to see you again! If there is ever anything you should need please don't hesitate to ask!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I stayed at the Boulder property in September for a week long programme I was attending. The staff are without exception, personable, charming, genuine, customer-focused, and make all the difference. My stay went smoothly, nothing was too much trouble. Even on one evening when neighbours in the room next door were particularly loud very late at night, the staff were discrete and professional in addressing the issue. I will be staying here again on my next visit.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Wow! Thank you so much for such a glowing review. It is nice to hear that our staff was able to resolve any issues as well and make your stay the best. We are very excited to have you back with us. If there is anything you should need don't hesitate to ask!

Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

Samir Malik greeted me every morning with such kindness, caring and attention to detail that every day I stayed with you was a pleasure. I look forward to staying with you again because mornings set the tone for the day and I could a Samir blast everyday ✅

Stayed: November 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Happiness23804402233

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am happy to hear that Samir took such outstanding care of you. He definitely is an asset to our team and is an example of the pride we take in our staff. We look forward to your next visit for those great mornings. If you need anything at all don't hesitate to ask.

Reviewed 30 October 2018

First time to stay at this hotel. New, modern decor, room was clean, smelled great and decorated. Located in a great area of Boulder. Lots of places to eat. Breakfast buffet was very good. Parking was expensive $18 for self park. Will be back

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! I am happy to hear that this is one of the best Hilton Garden Inns you have stayed at. We do our best to be local guides for all the local flavor as well as proving our own special touch. Feel free to inquire about our parking packages. We look forward to your next visit! If there is anything else you should need don't hesitate to ask!