“Breakfast”

Mountain Mocha Cafe
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Quiet coffee shop in the middle of a big casino town. Only non-casino place to eat in Black Hawk. Free wi-fi. Breakfast, lunch, espresso. Coffee roaster and tea shop.
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

This is one of the few places to eat breakfast or lunch that is not in a casino. I would recommend this if you have children with you. Love the coffees and teas. The food is average, good atmosphere.

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Unique, friendly and absolutely extraordinary food! There are no bad choices. We had two breakfast sandwiches and the blueberry waffle, out of this world!

1  Thank George B
Reviewed 21 June 2017

My wife and I visited for breakfast on May23rd. It is easy to find and for a change in Black Hawk, easy parking. It was not too busy when we arrived, but it picked up nicely during our visit. The employees were very friendly and helpful. My wife and I both ordered the Big Ol' Breakfast Burrito, 16oz, with Sausage. They told us the burritos were made off site, and prepared there in the restaurant. The burrito was huge, and was very yummy. More than what I could eat. The price was very fair. If I were to do it again, I would skip the spicy topping so I could enjoy the flavor of the burrito a little bit more. Also, the coffee was good, as was the smoothie we got to go. I would certainly return.

2  Thank iowacityia
Reviewed 16 May 2017

We went here on a Sunday morning. I had a Belgian waffle and coffee; my husband had an egg muffin and coffee. Both were simple, but good. I don't know that I would go out of my way to go here again, but it's not a bad place.

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

Great smoothies, awesome coffee, wonderful lunch wraps at this beautiful location! My daughter and I SO enjoyed our drive out to this amazing cafe-- don't miss it!