“LOVE this mountain view spot!!”

Mountain Mocha Cafe
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Quiet coffee shop in the middle of a big casino town. Only non-casino place to eat in Black Hawk. Free wi-fi. Breakfast, lunch, espresso. Coffee roaster and tea shop.
Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

Great smoothies, awesome coffee, wonderful lunch wraps at this beautiful location! My daughter and I SO enjoyed our drive out to this amazing cafe-- don't miss it!

Reviewed 14 February 2017

We found this small café while staying in Black Hawk - they make some great lattes and mochas and we were quite tired of the casinos.
What a find - loved the Black Forest mocha - its excellent.

1  Thank denver60
Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were so happy to find this place on our recent visit to black hawk. We were disappointed that we couldn't find anywhere local and not a casino for breakfast until we found Mountain Mocha! Food was great, coffee was delicious and the employees are nice. We sat by the window both days and enjoyed watching some snow fall! Loved it.

Reviewed 25 November 2016 via mobile

Stopped for a quick lunch before heading to the casinos. Sandwiches were fresh and tasty, good variety on the menu.

Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

After a girlfriend weekend of gambling, breakfast at Mountain Mocha Cafe was very welcome. We all had something different and we all were happy with our choices. It was quiet the morning we went and we were able to relax and visit in a comfortable setting. I would come back if I were in town again.