“A General Store in the middle of nowhere.”
Review of Bedrock Store

Bedrock Store
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Bedrock
Reviewed 20 May 2018

This living time capsule is truly a 100 year (or so) throwback. In the midst of the fascinating Paradox Valley, it is worth the stop. Unfortunately, the last time we stopped it was closed (Sept, 2017).

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

On the 22 of September I stop on the general store and gas station on bedrock , to my relief did have fuel ,I was driving on the smell , ( yes didn't check the level before living )I meet the most incredible gentleman , moving from Brooklyn New York to a better life , appreciate life , we chat a bit and after finish call me brother and gime a strong hug and wish me good luck on my travels , to my regret I have places to be and I have to live , but I felt is the most genuine persone I ever meet , so long

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

We stopped for a pit stop and was greeted by a gregarious gentleman from New Jersey. He is an artist, rock collector and farmer. He brewed us a cup of coffee and visited with us. It was a nice change from the hustle and bustle of tourist traps. He was a true people person and enjoying his new life.

1  Thank BoardingPass322385
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

The self proclaimed care takers of the Bedrock General Store are the nicest people you could ever meet. They know their history on the location and can quote the scene from Thelma and Louise that was filmed there. Store is well stocked with anything you could need while adventuring out in the middle of nowhere. They've got new harnesses and leashes for your dog, a wide variety of ice cold drinks, artwork and jewelry by local artists, all camping essentials, and conversations about anything and everything. Hands down the most authentic General Store. Definitely worth a stop and you hang out on the porch where they have misters to help cool you down in the hot weather.

3  Thank Gabrielle O