“Delicious Breakfast”

Ranked #3 of 65 Restaurants in Abbotsford
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Meal was great and done perfectly. Atmosphere was fantastic. Coffee was yum. And very friendly service.

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

Eat in or take away you will not be disappointed, quality at a reasonable price, great staff , great service in a totally relaxing atmosphere. Does get busy at times but worth waiting for .

Reviewed 25 April 2017

The cafe is always busy, lots of staff but plenty of room inside and out. The location of off the main walking street in Richmond but it's worth the detour.

Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

I was in the area for work and we got take out from this cafe. I had the corn/pea/gets fritter topped with avocado, rocket, dill sour cream and salmon. Fantastic!!! The place is industrial chic and I would have loved to eat here but we had to head back to the office!

Reviewed 12 March 2017

We ate brunch here on the 12/03/17. I cannot fault the service, very friendly and attentive. We called a couple of days in advance to make a booking and we were told we cannot.I said to the person on the phone there will be 7 of us, she clearly stated we will get a table straight away. On arriving at 9.30 am we were told there would be at least a 30 minute wait, we had 3 children with us as well.We were finally seated in this very noisy place, the table was very squashy.We ordered our drinks, iced coffees, milkshakes and juices. The iced coffee at a hefty $7 was not worth it, there was a funny smell as I don't think the milk was very fresh and it included a small scoop of ice cream. I can der a better iced coffee at my local deganis for $5.00.The juices at $8.00, nothing special and very sweet. My sons Nutella milkshake was just chocolate syrup, no Nutella in sight,though the latte my wife ordered was very nice.
The menu looked good but when my eggs in hell at $19.50!came out I looked at this dish and thought yes, what the hell is this, small dish with 2 small poached eggs, 2 small pieces of chorizo and the smallest amount of polenta, really guys how much does polenta really cost.A really dissapointing dish. The other meals we ordered were eggs benedict, vegie breakfast , the big breakfast and the kids had eggs on toast.All meals were presented well but all quite small, not value for money at all.Wevended up paying $178 for 4 adults and three kids, it might not seem extreme but we all left feeling hungry and tipped off.I will never dine here again as it is overpriced, far too noisy and to wait for a seat for over 30 mins appalling.There is far better value elsewhere for half the cost.

4  Thank lillypilly72