US$139
Avon Village(Avon)(Great Value!)
US$244
US$188
US$123
The Charter at Beaver Creek(Beaver Creek)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$168
Beaver Creek Lodge(Beaver Creek)(Great Value!)
US$298
  • Pool
US$246
US$221
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$257/night.

Borders Lodge(Beaver Creek)(Great Value!)
US$244
US$194
TripAdvisor
All reviewsski liftstrawberry liftclosest hotelsmall hotelhot tubgas fireboard gamescentennial liftchair liftgranola barsrock resortthe location is perfectthe entire staffend of the dayvalet parkingfree shuttlethe pines lodge
Reviewed 24 January 2018

A very relaxing hotel. Seem that everyone is there to help.

For the Osprey make it soooooo easy to get on the slope. They store all of your equipment (ski /boots /poles) Right by the door and have plenty of benches to put your boots on. They will also help you tighten up the boots. They will walk out with your skies and set them in the outdoor stand. bet for all they will take you shoes and hold them till you get back for you can quickly shed the heavy boots. Bottom-line, they have removed all of the negative part of getting ready to ski. Oh - did I mention, you are only 10 step from a major list!!!

Initially in setting up my airport transfer I got some one from their central reservation-line who was not helpful. (not a good start - even before getting there) I then called directly to the hotel where Stacy (concierge) was very helpful to get everything set-up correctly. She is a dream to work with.

Upon arrival, everyone at the hotel were very helpful. I had dinner at the bar and had a relaxing discussion with the different staff. They all helped each other out and always insured that I was taken care of.

I also was able to meet with the executive Chef who has done a great job of creating new dishes. They actually have their own smoker where he creates his own bacon and a great brisket. For Breakfast you have to have a portion of his corn-beef hash - its to die for.

The room where very comfortable with a lot of room for all the ski clothes. The only item I missed was a desk to work on emails (yes they never stop).

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank sds898
Lindsay S, other at The Osprey at Beaver Creek, A RockResort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Dear sds898,
Thank you for taking the time to write a lovely review of your recent stay at the Osprey. I'm sorry to hear about the issues with reservations, but am glad once on property things went really well. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

See my review from last year about the Osprey, this year it was even better! We stayed in a townhouse right behind the pool area for almost 3 weeks. The general manager Kori was great to deal with as well as her entire staff. They really get to know your name from the ski valet to the wait staff. Steve and Frank were wonderful in the bar area and my favorite ski valet was Evan. My husband had the burger twice during our stayed and loved it, my favorite dish on the menu was the trout which I had twice as well. Looking forward to our third year in 2019!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 December 2017

I brought my family to the Fireside Grill at the Osprey for dinner in the middle of the busy holiday week. We have been residents in Vail Valley for 20 years but have never tried this place. We will probably not be back.

We arrived at 5:20pm for a 5:30 pm reservation (we had tickets at the Vilar at 7:30pm). We were told by a not at all friendly hostess that she would seat us at 5:30 despite several open tables. We sat in the lobby and waited until our appointed time. My party of 5 was shoe horned into a table for four. I expect holiday reservations to be a bit hectic, but half the restaurant was empty and stayed that way throughout our time there--and there were several tables that would have seated us more comfortably.

This property is owned by Vail Resorts and they have elevated my expectations as their customer service is usually fantastic. This operation needs some retraining. The cold hostess also helped set up the table and was having a bad night. Our waiter had a much better attitude but service was painfully slow despite the few diners present. It took us an hour to get our food from the time we ordered. The cocktails came swiftly but were just so-so. The wine list is very short with no real exciting choices. The menu is heavy with sandwiches even for dinner. Most of the dishes were mediocre, despite typical Beaver Creek prices. My son's expensive rib eye was a gristly mass of undercooked fat. My cobb salad was almost tasteless, with an extra order of grilled salmon overdone and cold. Even the burger was overdone. We did not have time for desert as service took so long.

There are too many really excellent restaurants in Beaver Creek to invest in revisits to places that don't make the cut.

Room Tip: avoid the restaurant--walk across the street any number of choices better than the Fireside Grill
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank mfnoble
Lindsay S, Hotel Operations Manager at The Osprey at Beaver Creek, A RockResort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Dear mfnoble,
Thank you for the feedback in regards to your recent dining experience at the Osprey Fireside Grill. I sincerely apologize on behalf of the restaurant, and I have given your feedback to our kitchen and wait staff as an example of what we can do better for service and food quality. please feel free to reach out to me personally a t 970-754-7397 if you would like to discuss your dining experience in more details.

Reviewed 30 December 2017

I was extremely disappointed with our family experience here. We made reservations for this place and I would of rather gone to the pizza joint down the street. First, the waitress was very pushy and not friendly. It was an inconvenience to her that right after looking at the menu we weren't ready to order our meals simultaneously ordering our drinks. Maybe someone quit or they were short staffed but she appeared in the "weeds." (there were only five tables with people) My stepmother's cobb salad came with no dressing. She was afraid to ask for more (I will get to that in a min).
So I had looked at this menu for quite a few hours online in excitement to come to this restaurant. I was so excited because 2 people in my family have celiac disease. I saw that there was a warm brie dish that was (gluten-free upon request). So I specifically said I want it gluten-free. When it came to the table I mentioned that mine was supposed to be gluten-free. The man (who wasn't the waiter) goes to investigate. Our waitress comes over to me and with an attitude "Did you really order that gluten-free?" I said "yes, it is on your menu that you offer it. I find it strange that it is on your menu and you don't offer it!" So the staff is unaware of their own small menu I had memorized after looking at the menu for under 20 mins. I finally got it and it was good. She made a comment that she should know her own menu.
So after my brie issue my stepmother didn't want to bother the hostile staff for a small amount of dressing.

Then my father and I had planned to split the $42 ribeye steak and we ordered it medium. It comes inedible, burnt and medium well. I usually can eat it medium well if someone overcooks it, but I had to send it back. The sides that came with it were good.

I also tasted the pickles that came with the chicken sandwich. I LOVE vinegar and acidity but those were the most acidic pickles I and my sister had ever tasted!

For the positive--others liked the trout, and Mac and cheese (which you have to be a moron to mess up)

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank eehawkes84
Lindsay S, Hotel Operations Manager at The Osprey at Beaver Creek, A RockResort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2017

Dear eehawkes84,
Thank you for the feedback in regards to the Fireside Grill. on behalf of the hotel I would like to sincerely apologize for your experience. I will be following up with the serving staff, as well as the kitchen so we can learn from our areas of opportunity. Please feel to reach out to me personally at 970-754-7397 if you would like to discuss your experience in further details.

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

This is wonderful small boutique hotel that is about 25 steps to the Strawberry Lift. The staff is friendly and very helpful. Could ask for a better location. Much cheaper than the Hyatt and I like it just as much. With an epic pass there is also a discount.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Nancy M

Dear Nancy M,
Thank you for the 5 bubble review of the Osprey, we hope to see you again!